Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Hazel Korhonen
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    The stories in this thread always make me feel like I have the best luck in DF despite all the crappy players I run into.

Last night in Void Ark my co-healer was a Scholar that would literally only ever spam Succor. Over and over and over again, even in-between pulls. I said "there's no need to waste your MP like that o.o," but there was no answer. I guess I sounded rude? I mean, in the end, it's Void Ark, so it hardly matters. I was just very confused.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dippin' Dots
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernosaur View Post
    The stories in this thread always make me feel like I have the best luck in DF despite all the crappy players I run into.

Last night in Void Ark my co-healer was a Scholar that would literally only ever spam Succor. Over and over and over again, even in-between pulls. I said "there's no need to waste your MP like that o.o," but there was no answer. I guess I sounded rude? I mean, in the end, it's Void Ark, so it hardly matters. I was just very confused.
    That sounds more like a bot than an actual player.
    (2)
    "Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong." - Mordin Solus

Player
    Character
    Cassandaria Belle
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Pet Peeves as a healer? Tanks that refuse to pick up additional mobs which them proceed to eat my face because they wont use any skills to keep hate.
    People that demand I DPS when because they refuse to stay out of the pretty red ground that means incoming damage, I'm resorting to blowing all of my MP because I don't want to have to do a dungeon over and over again...
    Tanks that refuse to stack with the group when there's a mechanic that makes me use something like sacred soil, or any other shielding mechanics. DPS that demand I am only to heal (or other people that feel they can judge whether enough damage is going out that I should drop everything to add DPS when I'm barely keeping the party alive because no one does anything common sense.
    DPS that ignore mechanics and make me waste large chunks of MP to raise them again and again because I don't want to have to do the content again and possibly get a WORSE PUG group than I'm already in.
    Tanks that refuse to use cooldowns.
    (0)
    If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

Player
    Character
    Soft Boiled
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Tanks in lvl 60 roulette new to the dungeon but doning lore gear, pulling one pack at a time ;_;

Or erratic pulling. When a tank pulls a pack, moves on only to stop halfway to the next pack, goes on and pulls the next one, stops again before the next...
    Please don't do this ;_;
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jujube Hexx
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 57
    im only low lvl but so far my pet peeve is when tanks los and im sprinting to catch up and they die. like when i had a warrior tank in stone vigil at the stairs where that dragon dose that fire attack just about everyone ate it so im topping them up tank rushes ahead and pulls then dies as im running to heal him we wipe then says something like not enough heals or something well no duh your were los me sigh
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Talya Stormbreaker
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Scathach, the adds phase, every single imp in the room goes red and starts pelting me with blizzard so I have to waste emergency skills on me because everyone is still on the chimera...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Soft Boiled
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by bounddreamer View Post
    Scathach, the adds phase, every single imp in the room goes red and starts pelting me with blizzard so I have to waste emergency skills on me because everyone is still on the chimera...
    Ugh... imps, chimerae, last boss hounds... who needs OTs when you have sprinting healers, right?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chloe Grace
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Does DRK have any mitigation cooldowns? Any?
    Every DRK I've healed pulls multiple groups, instantly drops grit and needs to be spam healed or they turn into a crimson mist in one GCD.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Locke Rockwell
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Having a healer I'm paired up with through duty finder do 0 dps. Or if I end up doing more damage than a dps dealer or a tank.
    (0)

delete monk

Player
    Character
    Titania Dragonslayer
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    DPS or tanks (even with mentor crowns) that love to stack debuffs from voids and blaming the heal for being really bad, because heal can't cleanse six debuffs instantly or decide which debuff to cleanse first Solution: MOVE!
    (1)

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast