Player
    Character
    Rina Moonleaf
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60

[FC] Elder Eikons is looking for new members to spice up our life!

We are a small close knit community that today mostly consist of raiders, ex-raiders and long time players.Which means that we have plenty of experience to help newer players, and most of us take any reason to do older content again. With recently losing players to other games, we felt that it was time to open our doors and get to know some new players.

What can we offer you?
    - A friendly, but possibly slightly crazy group of individuals of varying ages (20+)
    - Organised non progression content
    - If there is interest we organise events such as glamour contests, treasure hunts, and speed run contests.
    - People to play other games with, for example a regular occurance is tabletop nights on tabletop simulator.

Less fun things:
    - A large house in Mist
    - Airships
    - Gardening patches to borrow.
    - TS3 server.

For more information check out the website, comment here, or contact Altera Thair, Ndaar Alkabor or Rulke Soren in game.

Rina Moonleaf
    (0)
    Last edited by Rina_Moonleaf; 12-09-2016 at 04:38 AM.

Player
    Character
    Rina Moonleaf
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    Let's bump this to the top!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xia Scarlet
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 80
    I've been here about 2 weeks and thus far they've been great. This fc is really welcoming and has that real family feel. Really worthwhile joining if you feel like a solo player in a large fc or are looking for a new home.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mica Zerrshia
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rina_Moonleaf View Post
    Elder Eikons is looking for new members to spice up our life!
    If there was no other reason to join!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Special Dave
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 30

Small group looking for an FC

Hi myself and 4 friends have recently started playing FFXIV after many years on Wow. We have only been playing for a couple of weeks but we are already getting into the game and enjoying the leveling process.

Looking for an FC to call home and hopefully some pointers to show us the ropes. All of us are seasoned gamers and MMO players and all have raided at heroic level at one time or another, although not looking for that sort of thing at the moment.

What is the process for applying to the FC?

If you are interested in 5 new members then please let me know and we will look at applying.

Cheers

Dave

Kind of answered my own question. Only looked at the wesite on my phone at lunch which came up with a really minimalist version. Looked now and have seen the app form. Alll will be happy to complete this if you like. Cheers
    (0)
    Last edited by SpecialDave; 01-31-2017 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Answered my own question