Player
    Character
    Amnesia Rose
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90

[LFG][MC/HC] i239 DRG Looking for a static for 3.4

As the title states, I am looking for a midcore or hardcore static for 3.4 progression. Previous raid experience includes clearing A1S and hitting enrage on A2S in the Gordias Savage raid tier, and making it to 38% (first set of merry-go-rounds) on A7S after clearing A6S. I am an adaptable person, open to criticism, and capable of learning things at a decent pace. I am constantly striving to improve as both a raider and a player in general. My availability is as follows: Tuesdays 4PM-1AM CST, Thursdays 4PM-1AM CST, Fridays any time after 9 PM CST, Saturdays and Sundays all day. Please message me in-game @Amnesia Rose or on Kik @Azedia for further details, tryouts, etc. I will post a link to my FFLogs below. Mind you, they're not impressive but I'd like to change that.

https://www.fflogs.com/rankings/char...067444/latest/

EDIT: Let me know if you're unable to locate the rest of my FFLogs reports. I recently transferred here from Malboro server and am not sure if the reports from that server will be linked to my profile still. Here's proof of my A6S clear: https://www.fflogs.com/reports/JpyGH...7&end=38124348
    (0)
    Last edited by Amnesiac; 09-27-2016 at 12:33 AM.

Player
    Character
    Mukkie Ariela
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60
    Hello! Interested to speak to you in game! Try and catch me if i can't catch you! o.x
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Amnesia Rose
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    I will be online later today. I actually have found a static, however, but (provided I have the time) I am available to sub for non-Savage content if needed. Best of luck finding someone!
    (0)