Player
    Character
    Senna Blackstar
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60

BLM/SMN/BRD/SCH LF 3.4 Raid Group (1 Person)

=======PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NO LONGER INTERESTED IN PLAYING BARD=======

So, I've been raiding since the game's release. I've primarily played as a caster, both BLM and SMN, but have also raided as a BRD and most recently dabbled in healing as a SCH with a couple friends as a temporary replacement. I am very comfortable as a BLM/SMN and as of this update have cleared A9S and been to 51% in A10S. I also have 20-30 clears of Sophia EX at the time of this update as both BLM and SCH. What with being a full time student and employee, I have a pretty crappy raid schedule. I'll have the information below; please read all of it before posting a reply to this thread.

Availability in Central Time:
    Sat/Sun: All Day
    Mon/Wed/Fri: 10:15p - 2:00a
    Tue: 8:30p - 2:00a
    Thur: NOT AVAILABLE*
    * There are very few exceptions to Wednesday and Thursday which revolve around when I am able to leave school. Earliest possible time would be 10:15p like Monday and Friday.
    (0)
    Last edited by Senna-Blackstar; 10-06-2016 at 01:54 PM.

Player
    Character
    Senna Blackstar
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Still looking.
    (0)
    Last edited by Senna-Blackstar; 09-29-2016 at 02:47 AM.

Player
    Character
    Corpse Lily
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Senna-Blackstar View Post
    Still looking.
    Hello!

Our static is looking for a bard if you're still looking and willing to transfer! We may run a little later than what you have listed though. Our static is more midcore and we have a few without experience but learn fast. Let me me know if you're interested!

We run TUES, SUN, MON 11:45 PM EST and we usually run 2-3 hours depending on our members.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Senna Blackstar
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomkei View Post
    Hello!

Our static is looking for a bard if you're still looking and willing to transfer! We may run a little later than what you have listed though. Our static is more midcore and we have a few without experience but learn fast. Let me me know if you're interested!

We run TUES, SUN, MON 11:45 PM EST and we usually run 2-3 hours depending on our members.
    Hello! Thank you so much for the response/offer! Unfortunately I need to revise this post a bit as I have started gearing my SCH and BLM. After subbing into my friend's raid group for a night and doing A9S on SCH, I'm quite hooked. I've also cleared Sophia as BLM and SCH and have the weapons for both classes. Unfortunately I'm not really interested in playing bard anymore.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Senna Blackstar
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    I updated the contents of the original post and am still looking to fill the positions of BLM, SMN, or SCH.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Senna Blackstar
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Updated Original Post to represent my clear of A9S today as SCH. Still looking to fill position of BLM/SMN/SCH.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Senna Blackstar
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Updated Availability for Wednesdays to show that I can now raid every Wednsday from 10:15p Central time
    (0)