Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Greetings!

Thanks for all the feedback and ideas about the Orchestrion and ambient sound. I know I'd certainly love the sound of a gentle breeze as I craft myself into oblivion in my private chambers... but I digress! We've forwarded your thoughts over to the dev. team, and the folks in charge of orchestrating the Orchestrion mentioned that they'd positively look into it!

Please continue to share any requests you may have, and enjoy your favorite playlists!
    (23)
    Chenin "Luxpheras" Matthews - Community Team

Character
    Leanna Crawford
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Something similar to rainy mood would be amazing, yes please <3
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Skaenborn Kelthyrtsyn
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxpheras View Post
    Greetings!

Thanks for all the feedback and ideas about the Orchestrion and ambient sound. I know I'd certainly love the sound of a gentle breeze as I craft myself into oblivion in my private chambers... but I digress! We've forwarded your thoughts over to the dev. team, and the folks in charge of orchestrating the Orchestrion mentioned that they'd positively look into it!

Please continue to share any requests you may have, and enjoy your favorite playlists! :)
    AYYYYY!!! :D
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Masekase Hurricane
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Could we get weather cloud minions to go above our head :P Would go great with the thunder sound effects

(1)
    Last edited by Masekase_Hurricane; 04-08-2017 at 10:04 AM.

Player
    Character
    Lukh'a Lybhica
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Masekase_Hurricane View Post
    Could we get weather cloud minions to go above our head :P Would go great with the thunder sound effects
    Ooooh, that's actually a great idea. And if they could be made to function a little like the wind-up sun and moon minions, a raincloud minion could actually be the solution to people asking for weather effects to be added for the /gpose feature. Maybe /poke could toggle whether the minion cast shade, rained on you or rained with lightning?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Hayley Westenra
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    I already have music like this. Like, over 250+ albums of it (Dan Gibson's Solitudes). Though I do love hearing Gridania's theme when it rains, as those Spring Peepers are singing in praise to the rain.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Please continue to share any requests you may have, and enjoy your favorite playlists!
    That's awesome

This is going to feel a bit pointless and I don't know if it's technically possible but when the music (which I'm aware has bells lol) is not up do you think it would be possible to have the bells play in the Slpyh areas? I love chimes and bells irl and I was a little sad I don't hear them play when hanging around them. And to really cherry on top of that pointless sundae xD, maybe if they swayed slightly visually?

Screenshot for refrence of non-functional bells (lol, I'm crazy):

I love the sound of them playing as I relax on the porch with the wind, and can't help but touch them in all the stores like a little kid (great time to be judged by wife.. :3), so I like to see these in the game and that they function just out of personal weirdness. I understand it might mess up the music a little if it can't separate from it.. Anyway I understand if its not feasible.

Some other thought; there are quite a few websites like this https://mynoise.net/ or this http://asoftmurmur.com/ which people would use to relax, sleep, focus, or fill the void.

Added to that, you can cause people to have severe flashbacks by just playing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urX0y8qbl_8 or mild PTSD with: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgNYBIsc9zU .

So.. SE may be able to capture the addiction/love of the world players have into an Orchestrion/Sounds Of Eorzea App haha. Need to study? Listen to the peaceful chocobo farm in Central Shroud. Space off with the hammering of metal, creaking of ships, and movements in the docks via Limsa's Grand Harbor. Mysterious humming of ancient Allagan instruments, vast halls, and the unknown in the Coil. Or something like that :P. I'm not sure if the sounds Soken has diligently made would work in that scenario but at least personally I use these websites when I want noise but not something I can sing along to, and the idea may be more efficient to consider if there is already work in compiling/organizing ambient for specific listening.

Weird requests over, thanks for the posting Cute Tapir
    (1)
    Last edited by Shougun; 04-08-2017 at 11:03 AM.

Player
    Character
    Aylis Tessier
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticales View Post

Imagine being in your home and you can set it to Bentbranch music... during a rain or thunderstorm! That would really make that fireplace sofa seem like a comfy spot to be at or while crafting!
    I could totally see myself setting Another Round with rain and thunderstorm sounds. Thumbs up from me!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mystaria Ausa
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Greetings!

HURRAY!!!!!!! Finally some promising news for us who love to create a home or FC house that really makes people WANT to be in there!

So that said everyone. Lets talk real sounds and overlays that are IN the game already.

Thunder, Thunder & Rain, Umbra Static, Rain, Blizzard What else do we already have in the game that people can think of? (I could say Heavens Tower from FFXI... wouldnt that be fun lol)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kyuuen Queles
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Stone and Steel with Umbral Static... I need this more than I thought.
    (0)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast