Player
    Character
    Adrien Alexander
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60

[HC/MC] BRD (Possibly MCH) LF 3.4 Static

I am looking for a 3.4 MC/HC static, 3/4+ days a week and 3/4+ hours a night. I’m available all evenings (est.). I switched to bard late this tier after searching for groups and deciding on a main, so I don't have much experience with machinist in savage. I have been working on my machinist recently, so I would be willing to switch if needed.

What you can expect from me
    * Reliability - always online before raid, never late or absent unless I make it known beforehand
    * Fast Learner - quick to pick up mechanics, tweak my opener/rotation/cd usage depending on the fight and what is required
    * Preparedness - Always stocked up on food, pots, melds, and ready for crafted gear within the first days of 3.4
    * Communication - I'm quiet, mic is usually muted, but push to talk is ready for anything that needs to be called out
    * DPS - always trying to improve by looking at different player's fflogs, watching PoVs, comparing my own parses trying to figure out what can change and what works
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Adrien Alexander
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    I am on a8s prog right now, seen passed gavel, but can't find a group to lock it down and get the clear. I am looking for a group with like-minded players. Most of my past groups have had the common issue of lack of focus, we'd spend too much time wiping to silly mistake that could be easily fixed by cutting down on the chatter and focusing on the fights a little more. Wipes happen, and there's plenty of fun and laughter to be had, I'm looking for a group that knows how to have a good time, but also knows when to focus on getting our kills. Send me a message or post if you're interested, let me know about your group and I'll answer any questions you have for me!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kizzyr Khan
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Would you be able to raid from 4am to 7am PST? Also would you be willing to transfer to Behemoth in the Primal data centre?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kizzyr Khan
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    If you'd like to know more about our group, you can check out this post.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Adrien Alexander
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    Not looking to transfer at the moment, sorry
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Adrien Alexander
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    Still looking
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Amai Couteau
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Hi, are you still looking for a team? Would you consider transferring if you can try us out first? Your sched seems to fit perfectly.
    (0)
    Always by your side. . .