Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    Rider Astaria
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 28
    Well, at least I'm not the only person having this issue. I've gone through every possible fix I can think of and even some off the wall ones. The issue is NOT on my end, not my ISP, not my equipment and the above posters confirm this. I just started playing FF again (XI was the last I played) and as much as I am truly enjoying (when I'm not getting dc'd) the game it's silly for me to pay for something that I can't stay connected to.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Belaptir Ittetsu
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 18

Solved?

At least in my case. I was having the same problems as you all and after a while it seems it's solved for me. So this is what i made and, appearently solved the issue (3 days playing non-stop in all data centers and no disconnections at all):

I had to format my computer anyway so this step was being done FF issue or not. However, I was using Windows 8 and, for a change, I decided to switch it to Windows 7.

I then reinstalled the game.

Last, i realized that to play i was using the 5ghz network (faster for downloads but as i've heard more susceptible to lag because it's not as strong as the 2.4ghz) so I switch to 2.4ghz when I play. All these together solved the problem in my case.

So I guess you could try them to see if the problem is solved by itself.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Victoria Sharpy
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60

Angry Issues

Im having issues as well. I have toons on Leviathan and Diablos (Primal Data Center) and i have not a clue as to what is going on. I get lagged no matter where i end up going in the server and THIS is making the game borderline unplayable! I cant even run ANY dungeons/instances/raids without lagging to death! Same thing happens on both of my characters. Just the other day I tried logging into my main on Diablos and i have gotten d/ced from the LOADING screen!!!! WE all pay to play on this game and deserve to have a relative good experience! I have been lagged before but for 1 1/2 days now?? This is really getting absurd! Yes I done all the usual things: Restart the router, shut down the console, restart the console, test my internet connection. My PC and other games on the Ps4 play just fine! PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS SE!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alex Robinson
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    Just started to happen to me (two times within an hour)...what the heck is happening (I know what the error means, but...why isn't it fixed?) My internet is fine, everything else is working as it should, I'm playing via PS4 and it's working as it should (WIRED CONNECTION), and yet I'm getting connection errors...it can't be on my end.

Mateus server btw
    (0)
    Last edited by ARob93; 10-21-2016 at 01:58 PM. Reason: forgot to specify what I'm playing on

Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Been having a lot of 90006 errors this week. The only time it was due to my Internet was a couple hours yesterday during a storm. But it's not storming now, and I have already had this error 3 times tonight. Seeing increased latency in duties as well. Very annoying.
    (0)
    Sage | Astrologian | Dancer

마지막 날 널 찾아가면
    마지막 밤 기억하길

Hyomin Park#0055

Player
    Character
    Neria Belmont
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Getting the same error on Sargatanas too.. 90006 and then 2002
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    I'm really a super-galactic spy from Mars sent here to disguise myself as a "basement dwelling nerd" in order to spy on you humans while creating a super league of special humans that'll help me overtake the Guardians through genetic adaptation.
    Happy now?
    Eorzean Alliance Embassy: FB Group
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/FFXIVEmbassy/

Player
    Character
    Anna Ruthven
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Raynar View Post
    Getting the same error on Sargatanas too.. 90006 and then 2002
    Same on Excalibur. I tried logging back in several times. I was about to log off but I wanted to log off on my own terms. >.>
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMolly View Post
    Same on Excalibur. I tried logging back in several times. I was about to log off but I wanted to log off on my own terms. >.>
    It's the entirety of Aether Data Center having issues. 3 of my friends on Cactuar just got booted.
    (0)
    Sage | Astrologian | Dancer

마지막 날 널 찾아가면
    마지막 밤 기억하길

Hyomin Park#0055

Player
    Character
    Julianna Arrisit
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90

Same error

Not sure what is going on. Just standing in Iydllshire, and poof. Getting the the lobby error now (2002). I'm sad
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Akina Sol'ura
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 55
    I'm on Cactuar and also can't connect; sometimes I can't even connect to the Data Center, other times I'm booted out while loading up the world from the Character Select screen with a 10102 error.
    (0)
    Last edited by SlayerKast; 10-27-2016 at 01:58 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3