Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

Armorer help

I need some help been stuck at 33 and looking for something to level on that easy to farm.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Anyone? can help me out
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player

If you got miner, farm cobalt in cedarwood/iron lake and make cobalt ingots and cobalt rivets. Depending on how much money you have/how your server economy is, you can also just buy cobalt ores and make and sell the ingots. Also, do lots of local leves in LL. I did like r30-r40 in like 3-4 days doing that.
    (1)
    Last edited by Carpe; 11-12-2011 at 06:32 AM.

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe View Post
    If you got miner, farm cobalt in cedarwood/iron lake and make cobalt ingots and cobalt rivets. Depending on how much money you have/how your server economy is, you can also just buy cobalt ores and make and sell the ingots. Also, do lots of local leves in LL. I did like r30-r40 in like 3-4 days doing that.
    Ya but getting cobalt ore takes forever it hard to even get 99 of it. But i try out doing some leves and see if i can get 40 thanks a lot if anyone else have hints on how to get 40 let me know thank you.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Gonzo Sabroso
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 50
    Mine in Iron Lake, the majority of the mining points are close to the Crystal, and far from aggressive mobs. Cobalt ores are easy to mine. Sweet Spot is -4, and you have to hit the last 1/5 of the circle. You will also get lot of Iron which you need to make the Cobalt ingots, use the extra iron for iron nuggets which you'll need 40+. (Iron ore sweet spot is still -3, hit ~3/4)

That's what I did 30+ and found it way better and cheaper than doing Iron Celata Visors.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Syntax Lies
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    you can also get cobalt at cedar wood starting at around lvl 25. cobalt will be about 15% of you take and iron will be around 75% the rest will be brimstone raw spinal and raw turquoise. Once you hit 35 go to iron lake to mine. I dont know what lvl your miner is so i gave you advice starting at lvl 25

edit: if you cant mine and dont have gil to buy mats then just do leves
    (0)

Player

If you're not in a rush to get to 50 I would just do leves to level up after like 44+. Basically stay in LL, since there are two L40 leves and two L45 leves that can appear at the counter there. The two L40 leves require you to send materials to either Iron Lake or Bald Knoll, but the two L45 leves can be done staying in LL. What I do is I go to the counter and grab whatever ~L40 leves are available. I synth all of these. The two that require me to go to BK and IL, I hold on to so they can't respawn at the leve counter. When you turn in the two L45 leves to the npcs one or both of them should reappear at the leve counter when you go back, so you can keep doing those without leaving LL. Sometimes (rarely) you'll finish the L45 leves and they won't respawn at the counter so what I do is I set my homepoint to LL. I have IL or BK set as a favored location and teleport to there. Then I chocobo to the other spot, then use return to LL. After this more leves will be at the counter again. The two L45s give about 5.5k~6k+ xp which is pretty good (less than 20 turn ins to level up at the mid-high 40s). Plus, you get rewards for doing them.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe View Post
    If you're not in a rush to get to 50 I would just do leves to level up after like 44+. Basically stay in LL, since there are two L40 leves and two L45 leves that can appear at the counter there. The two L40 leves require you to send materials to either Iron Lake or Bald Knoll, but the two L45 leves can be done staying in LL. What I do is I go to the counter and grab whatever ~L40 leves are available. I synth all of these. The two that require me to go to BK and IL, I hold on to so they can't respawn at the leve counter. When you turn in the two L45 leves to the npcs one or both of them should reappear at the leve counter when you go back, so you can keep doing those without leaving LL. Sometimes (rarely) you'll finish the L45 leves and they won't respawn at the counter so what I do is I set my homepoint to LL. I have IL or BK set as a favored location and teleport to there. Then I chocobo to the other spot, then use return to LL. After this more leves will be at the counter again. The two L45s give about 5.5k~6k+ xp which is pretty good (less than 20 turn ins to level up at the mid-high 40s). Plus, you get rewards for doing them.
    This sounds like a nice plan. Thanks for the tip
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kai Crystallis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 70
    Hello Zenaku ^^. At your current ARM level I would continue to do Iron Barbut Visor in the meantime as it's an easy synth and relatively cost effective. At about level 36-37 I would start crafting Iron Celata Visor and finally from level 42-43 to 50 I would keep crafting Iron Greaves! You're going to need a TON of iron squares and earth/wind shards but if you want to do more than leves these synths are still your best bet. Remember that multiple NPCs sells Iron Ore for 1,242 now and keep checking the wards for ore that is priced less than this. Hope this helps!
    (0)

Order of the Blue Garter: www.BlueGarterLS.com

Sidequest Guide: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/30891-Kai-Crystallis-Presents-Sidequest-Guide
    Notorious Monster Guide: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/31475-Kai-Crystallis-Presents-Notorious-Monster-Guide

Player
    Character
    Hawk Empiros
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Does anyone know the name of the Armor crafting tool between 39-47? According to a few sites even Moogle box there is no tool. Hard to believe we have to use a level 38 tool to craft up to 48. Thanks in advance.
    (0)
    A Legacy Social/Endgame NA Linkshell & Free Company

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast