(2)

Player
    Character
    Acantha Ibara
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Like this - would be nice for those of us who weren't able to get a house last time to be able to stake out ones that might become available :P
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Masekase Hurricane
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    No this would make it worse for people trying to get a house. The current system forces people to check all wards to see when one is available. At least it takes a little while for someone to stumble on one.

Same when new houses/zones I would rather they not tell us and sneak them in with a maintenance patch. This makes it harder for people to plan and take many houses.

Also npcs become difficult to hit on patch day, do you really think you will be able to hit the placard with 100+ people standing round it.
    (3)
    Last edited by Masekase_Hurricane; 09-21-2016 at 08:22 PM.

Player
    Character
    Olivia Jeannet
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Yeah I agree, that's not a good idea. Both my houses were purchased by means of checking the wards regularly. "Not fair because I have a life and don't want to spend it constantly checking the wards"? Well so do other people who don't want to be one of the dozens of people camping out clicking the sign and hoping that they get it. You think the house hoarders won't have a hack/bot for that? People with slower connections?

The only fair way is how it is right now. If you are lucky enough to stumble upon it then you deserve it, and yes I might be saying that because I had to put in the effort.
    (1)