Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player

one question i have. i might have missed it if it ws answered in teh wall of text.

:will crafter's/gatherer's ever get cool looking clothes?
    (1)
    What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion.

Player
    Character
    Deepening Shadow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by grandm View Post
    one question i have. i might have missed it if it ws answered in teh wall of text.

Dodore Doublet isn't GQ enough for you? SO PICKY.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Renta Hamster
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    We also plan on implementing gardens so that players can plant gysahl greens and raise chocobo chicks.
    I hope they use some of my ideas from the chocobo thread to create a very diverse and involved experience.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...-Want-Your-Fix
    (6)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Threads: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/s...vBForum_Thread

Player

It was mentioned briefly that there will be some gear and items intended solely for vanity and fashion, but the majority of items produced will be for DoW use specifically. Didn't really mention if DoH/DoL would be getting any really cool looking gear, though.
    (2)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Ruinaru View Post
    It was mentioned briefly that there will be some gear and items intended solely for vanity and fashion, but the majority of items produced will be for DoW use specifically. Didn't really mention if DoH/DoL would be getting any really cool looking gear, though.
    i don't want to harp on about this clothes thing as it is kinda a tiny thing in the grand scheme of things. but less need for defence should leave more room for style
    (4)
    What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion.

Character
    Hiir Noivl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I don't care if it's cool... I just want it to be r50
    (0)

Player

i don't want to harp on about this clothes thing as it is kinda a tiny thing in the grand scheme of things. but less need for defence should leave more room for style
    No doubt. A lot of the gear in this game is kinda.... Eh... Not bad, but not great. It's easy to make cool armor for warriors and mages, though. I think it might be more challenging to make it for crafters.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Schneizel Alstreim
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Good read.

Equal, but separate. To be honest, it sounds fair. The great thing about the class system is that there is no restriction in changing classes, so if you want to experience "everything" you will have to level up "everything". Now, we just need some cool quests that DoM/DoW cannot access and are exclusive to DoH/DoL that would be interesting to see.
    (7)

Character
    Hiir Noivl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizlu View Post
    Good read.

Equal, but separate. To be honest, it sounds fair. The great thing about the class system is that there is no restriction in changing classes, so if you want to experience "everything" you will have to level up "everything". Now, we just need some cool quests that DoM/DoW cannot access and are exclusive to DoH/DoL that would be interesting to see.
    I wouldn't go so far as calling it equal... DoW/DoM is required. Crafting and Gathering is not. There's nothing wrong with that. But the issue has been priorities since as YoshiP stated this game started with NOTHING as regards to content. The content that did exist was equal. Everyone could play all the content as any class (with the exception of guild quests.) Yoshi has given priority to Battle Classes in the story arc. People can still play Crafter/Gather if they want and there will be some content in the future for it... maybe this... maybe that... maybe the other...

I dunno.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Mariya Shidou
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorMog View Post
    Wait wait wait.

I CAN MAKE AN AIRSHIP.

/changeofpants
    Weren't we supposed to be able to make airship March/June this year? At least I'm glad it isn't gone, that's the whole sell point for me since launch.

When are we going to assault Garlean Empire with airship fleets? Like Homeworld?
    (3)

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast