Player
    Character
    Astyrah Varis
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90

[Recruiting] EN Speaking LS for Raid/Trial EX/Old Content Training & Practice

Hi!

Me and a few FC members have decided to start a new English Linkshell, Heroes for Hire, in Masamune for those interested to try out new and old battle content, try a hand at doing some of the raids and trials, or simply to meet and chat with new people.

The aim is to provide a healthy, non-toxic environment where people will be able to improve their confidence and skill in playing their desired role/class.

Interested parties may /tell Maru Cat, Esbelle Katrea, Clubz Guy or Melting Snow or leave a message here if we aren't online and we'll work something out!

We hope to see you ingame! (^o^)丿

Closed until further notice (post below). Thank you everyone!
    (0)
    Last edited by Astyrah; 11-16-2017 at 11:11 AM.

Player
    Character
    Morgan Lafey
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 21
    hello , I am new to Masamune server. played in NA (lamia) server before this, if you guys are still on the server could I get an LS invite please. would really help me out. My toon name is Morgan Lafey in game.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aroex Con
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 54
    Hi, I'm also looking for some English speaking ls as well. Add me in game, my name is Aroex Con
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sedawa Mewrilah
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Hi Hi! I'm interested!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hakuma Doshi
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 87
    Hi, I'm interested in joining the linkshell to look for help or provide help (if I can). My in-game name is Hakuma Doshi. Thank you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Astyrah Varis
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    to all who've contacted Maru or wish to join, please do so. but from hereon he says he's stopping the LS recruitment for now until further notice, also there are other, more active english content LS's in the server at the moment and we can refer you to those if you wish. thank you all ^^
    (0)