Player
    Character
    Knivex Lucas
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 60

Looking for a static over on Balmung

Me and my gf are planning to come over to Balmung sometime before the new patch. We are hoping to get in to a static that has room for a melee and a healer. I personally have cleared up to A7S and working on A8S now.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Meat Shield
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Hey there-

A few of us from Streetz static moved over to Balmung after things fell apart due to real life issues and availability. It's myself, Mat, and Kaz plus a WHM. We're still looking for melee dps and a SCH.

Any interest in rolling with us?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mat Corleonis
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    Hi Knivex!

As Meat said, we've been struggling to fill a particular slot: BRD/MCH (many groups are seeking one out here)--BUT! There is a NIN and MCH who are friends but want to play together. So (if you're interested!) if we brought in you and the gf, and these two (who are interested in joining but only if everyone has at least some a7s xp), the group would be full and uniformly experienced (well Josh the WHM would have a tad to learn but Meat can vouch for him as they used to raid together and he's already demonstrated himself to be a quick learn, plus we're starting to teach him stuff now). We'd love to have you of course, if you want.
    (0)