Player
    Character
    Kurumii Tokisakii
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey_Tailtwitcher View Post
    I really think continuing to nerf the relic quest if a slap in the face to real final fantasy fans who really enjoy the grind. Please keep at least one difficult thing in the game for true fans who don't enjoy the traditional final fantasy grind. I know I'm not a casual, but I'm a life long fan who has played both XI & XIV since beta. I know you have to cater to the casual player for more cash, but is there any way to keep one thing - just one - for us loyal FF grinders out there? It's just a slap in the face every time the relic gets nerfed into the realm of the easy. Thank you for listening
    To do a relic is nothing difficult at all, it costs time nothing more. Final Fantasy is far more than grinding stuff and you as a "true fan" should know that.

You've got your first 240 relic before the nerfs i guess and now you are complaining that the lower steps, who are worthless themselfs because the ilvl is way outdated, get nerfed? I've farmed 2 relics before any nerf and i say its fine that people have it easier to get this two steps done especially since the following steps are enough grind until they are finally on 240. Many players i know, who are real fans who played every final fantasy, didn't even start the relic since they've got weapons from Primals and didn't see the reason to grind for months just to have a slightly better weapon.

The old relic got nerfed several times too, did you complain there too?
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadane View Post
    Good talk, all. Glad we had it.
    暗闇の力#7805

Player
    Character
    Xenos Dragneel
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    I agree to a certain extent. I don't mind grinding for the relic but what annoys me sometimes is that you have to craft specific items in order to progress further into it. If you don't have a high level crafter for it then looking through the marketplace will be overpriced and will most likely kill your chances. Now I was relieved that they utilized the grand companies as carriers for the items of the 3rd step of the Anima relic. I do hope they use the GC for further relic items as it will help others progress the anima relic and still keep the grind without keeping you from getting it through the Market place due to the ridiculous high pricing.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Malcolm Varanidae
    World
    Marilith
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Get over it things get easier in mmos atfer a while all the time you did the grind to get the power boost months before anyone else. all this forum's whining about any and everything is getting tiresome.
    (0)

Character
    Zinnia Higana
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaell View Post
    The true fan would ask for the relic quest to include ex primals and at least first two floors of savage - then we can talk about keeping the only thing for the true fans difficult. :P
    I would enjoy this TBH. I'd prefer the relic to be THE BiS weapon for each job period. If this means I need to do s gauntlet of Bismarck, Ravana, Thordan, Nidhogg, Sephirot, Sophia AND Zurvan, while dancing on A6 floors and trying not to get Fausted, then BRING IT ON
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Noir Black
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaell View Post
    The true fan would ask for the relic quest to include ex primals and at least first two floors of savage - then we can talk about keeping the only thing for the true fans difficult. :P
    we can hope that in 4.0 they made the relic in a way than we can choose what path we want to take, suuuuuuuuper grindy or instead taking on the hardest content at the time
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kurumii Tokisakii
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaslash View Post
    I would enjoy this TBH. I'd prefer the relic to be THE BiS weapon for each job period. If this means I need to do s gauntlet of Bismarck, Ravana, Thordan, Nidhogg, Sephirot, Sophia AND Zurvan, while dancing on A6 floors and trying not to get Fausted, then BRING IT ON
    You know that the relic is a weapon what everyone should be able to do and not just a few % of the players right? It was always the way that the relic is the second best weapon besides the raid weapons and it should stay that way.

Primals would be totaly fine but savage is in my oppinion out of the question, just because a lot of people who are doing the relic are non raiders.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadane View Post
    Good talk, all. Glad we had it.
    暗闇の力#7805

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4