Player
    Character
    Thorbasta One
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 60

airships

I am leveling my first airship.I am up to level 24 and am not able to get sector 7 to open. I got 1-6 and 11 but what must i do to get sector 7 open please?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cynehild Westknight
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Unlocking sectors is 100% RNG. There is nothing you can do to improve your odds. The most you can do is only go to the unlocking sector so you have a quicker turn around time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xenora Meep
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 70
    For the most part sectors discovery is just RNG. I had one free company where my airship hit level 50 before I could discover S14.

While I don't know what build you are using I would suggest you upgrade to at least an Enterprise Forecastle. I can't say for certain it will increase your odds of unlocking the lower sectors, however, having at least 90 surveillance is necessary later on when you are trying to unlock sectors 17 and above.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Maiko Raines
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Yeah it's mostly RNG... I've been plugging away at leveling up airships as well since my FC and I transferred to Excalibur a few months ago... struggle is real, especially with building airship parts, but especially the amount of time it takes to level them and unlock progression... hang in there!
    (0)