Character
    Shiru' Yukio
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 16

Question Extreme Lag In-Game

Hiya!
    Today I logged in and noticed that I was lagging, as i started to do some gathering i noticed that i was lagging even more, and finally i was freezing and couldnt do any action or do anything because of how bad i was lagging. I tested my internet speed and everything was completely normal, i tried other games, and I was playing perfectly, this extreme lag is only happening in FFXIV. Is there any way to solve this issue?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Scott Pilgrim
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Comcast right? Their name comes up a lot on these forums, but I was logged in myself just before your post and multiple people in my party started lagging at the same time, all of them with Comcast
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lord Wyzeguy
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 66
    yup same thing. Horrible lag in ffxiv. Zero lag anywhere else comcast >.>
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mikael Siborn
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I've been using Pingzapper for a while and any form of lag has been a thing of the past for me. Until today. I went straight from the usuall flawless play to nigh unplayable. I joined a Weeping City run just recently, and I only witnessed half of the fight. Lag spiked for 30 seconds at a time, and I got booted once. I even switched my Pingzapper tunnel location during my kick, but the results were the same. I wound up excusing myself since I knew where this would lead if I somehow got to Ozma in that state.

But yes, I have Comcast. I did have some annoying lag under comcast half a year ago, but that's why I got pingzapper. Not sure what's up now.
    (0)