Player
    Character
    Dante Huntington
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaltus View Post
    I was looking around and one suggestion that seemed to work for another person using a wireless controller was checking the files.

https://www.bluegartr.com/threads/12...nce-Windows-10

Check files is in the playonline menu before logging in. Probably should select Final fantasy XI to check.
    Yeah found that one myself as well. I literally installed everything of XI the day before yesterday to come back for the Free Login campaign, all 45K files, and did a check files for Play Online too and controller still is not responding, so at this point I have one hunch of what it may be and I'm going to check and then come back to see if it corrects. If I was missing a file it could make sense but all of them were just put in the other day for XI so I can't be missing anything atm.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megido View Post
    haha, this guy

There are weird people, noobs, and then there are weird noobs. Huntington you are the super rare one-person-a-forum weird noob, made HQ by using low grade materials.

Player
    Character
    Dante Huntington
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Got it to work! I had to buy a new Wired controller and stop using that Wireless one, the play and charge kit for Wireless controllers doesn't transmit data at all, it's just used to give a charge to the battery pack(I forgot this simple fact after not using wired controllers for so long >.<) So without the wireless PC receiver a Wireless controller can't work at all. I just plugged in the new Wired one I got, remapped buttons and changed settings once the driver was in, and it works! Thank you for the help everyone, Alaltus you especially I owe ya one!
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megido View Post
    haha, this guy

There are weird people, noobs, and then there are weird noobs. Huntington you are the super rare one-person-a-forum weird noob, made HQ by using low grade materials.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2