Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Maylee Morningstar
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    I'm not going to take my watch off, I'll keep it on in case they add something later that you can use them for, be it elemental shards, MGP, or legendarys. If they don't, then no harm done. I'll just delete them after the campaign is over.
    (14)

Player
    Character
    I'shtola Maqa
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I too had no idea the watch does not to be worn to get Legendaries
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fiona Greentear
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by MayleeMorningstar View Post
    I'm not going to take my watch off, I'll keep it on in case they add something later that you can use them for, be it elemental shards, MGP, or legendarys. If they don't, then no harm done. I'll just delete them after the campaign is over.
    This, I'm doing the same.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Reika Thar
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Fevelle View Post
    This, I'm doing the same.
    Count me third on that. The RNG can be really unforgiving at times and people can have a bad loooooooooong streak of no medal and allowing us to turn in x medals for 1 legendary would help people having bad luck and low drop rates.

My first weapon took between 40 to 45 fates to get 7. And my luck changed for the second as I currently have 6 from 9 to 12 fates. The solution won't make everyone happy but it would help in making it feel a little less grindy.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Anarista Tarnyang
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    I support this 1000%.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Fynlar Eira
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Fourthed

/10char
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Titor Jaraba
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    Support from me!
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Mayoyama View Post
    While I didn't know I could get legendaries without the watch, my post wasn't really whiny... I merely stated that the medals are useless once you have to minions and I feel they could have made them more useful by allowing people to trade a larger amount for a single legendary. This not only helps those that want the weapons but aren't able to be on as much as others due to life commitments, but also encourages others to continue fate farming if they know they can get a guaranteed medal every X fates.

If you chose to read my post as a whinge fest then that's your hang up, not mine
    Glad it wasn't whiny
    Sorry you took the heat, but i was pretty fed up by all the other whiny topic about how the game disappointed some tight minded people XD

As far as i like the idea about trading normal medal into legendary
    I feel that I Would kill the purpose of big farming achievement
    Which is something japan like and hopefuly FF14 is in this direction (to oppose an American mmo build for non grind American mind)

It's true that rng and life doesn't help collecting weapons
    But due to the size of farming group now it's fairly easy to farm them

And for those who didn't know that the watch and the minion were independant grind i think it was explain
    Either the évent website or the gold saucer pnj...

Well the number of people in game telling about "how to get the mount" which is achievement related and doesn't seems to know the gridanian pnj
    It doesn't surprise me that people keep farming with their watch..

On a side joke
    I was sooo caught up in the event when It came out, that I end up Downing A5S with my yokai watch
    and everyone including me were wondering why my dps was lower than usual

The shame is on me !
    Orz
    (0)
    Last edited by Nekotee; 07-28-2016 at 05:51 PM. Reason: 1000 1000... 1000 nyaaaaaa >•<

Player
    Character
    Rena Ryuugu
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    That is the issue with RNG, especially if its not a climbing RNG of any kind (as in the % to drop raises as you fail to obtain) cus just like with atma you could farm all day and get nothing yet 1 person get all 3 back to back in 5minutes. I admit I havn't had time to farm medals, think total I've spent 2 hours and only got 1 weapon and 7 more toward the 2nd weapon. So the idea of turning in a good amount of medals for 1 legendary seems very fair if we are putting hours into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekotee View Post
    On a side joke
    I was sooo caught up in the event when It came out, that I end up Downing A5S with my yokai watch
    and everyone including me were wondering why my dps was lower than usual

The shame is on me !
    Orz
    I did the same thing except I was tank, luckily no issues arose. xD
    (0)

Hello, everyone!

Just wanted to share that we have no plans to make use of the regular Yo-kai Medals aside from obtaining the Yo-kai minions, so if you have already collected all the minions, you can feel free drop these medals.
    However, since these are rare items, if you wish to keep them to commemorate the event, then you can store them on your retainer.
    (20)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast