Player
    Character
    Karma Getsome
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by MaeIsMean View Post
    Not really sure what you are expecting in making this thread.... are you just making an observation? Are you expecting SE to do something about it? What exactly CAN they do that wouldn't also hurt actual real new players who are also among those, even if a small percentage?
    Im venting my shock, thats pretty much it, I understand they need to investigate before banning them but the amount on currently is making me think that my botanist and weaver could be an epic waste of time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    I'shtola Maqa
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I actually agree with OP, there really is a vast increase in bots and yes they are now archers, lol
    The problem is the lazy players that insist on buying from these jerks
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Karma Getsome
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    The only solution is to do what WoW did and allow players to pay sub time with Gil, this legalizes gold buying while giving the money to the devs.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sanura Tsukishiro
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Maero View Post
    I actually agree with OP, there really is a vast increase in bots and yes they are now archers, lol
    But I don't want to grind for shards. So boring. I'd rather be lazy and spend a portion of my profits to purchase them from the MB at the cheapest price.
    (1)
    A mentor stole my house, slapped me across the face, and raised my ping from 15 to 30. Literally unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by AriKitae View Post
    I would advise against the “you pulled it you tank it” shtick. Try diplomacy first. “Please allow me to pull the mobs.” [...] While the deeps is wrong for pulling ahead, you certainly aren’t right by not doing your job.
    #GetSelliBack2016

Player
    Character
    Karuru Karu
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by MaFi0s0 View Post
    The only solution is to do what WoW did and allow players to pay sub time with Gil, this legalizes gold buying while giving the money to the devs.
    you are missing the part that the devs have to sell the gil, otherwise only the gil seller mafia is making real money x)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Neria Belmont
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Seen them in Uldah hanging at the aether. Wearing the same gear and white pointed staff. Normally around the late hours around 2am to 6am on saragatanas
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    I'm really a super-galactic spy from Mars sent here to disguise myself as a "basement dwelling nerd" in order to spy on you humans while creating a super league of special humans that'll help me overtake the Guardians through genetic adaptation.
    Happy now?
    Eorzean Alliance Embassy: FB Group
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/FFXIVEmbassy/

Player
    Character
    Cakellene St
    World
    Gungnir
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Tint View Post
    you are missing the part that the devs have to sell the gil, otherwise only the gil seller mafia is making real money x)
    Player A buys time token. Player B is rich crafter and pays gil to buy time token from Player A.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Flo Fyloord
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Maero View Post
    I hope you realize that this includes buying shards, crystals and clusters off the market board. They're supposed to be a stable in the player driven market considering how much they're needed for crafting in general, but yeah.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Karma Getsome
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Cakekizyy View Post
    Player A buys time token. Player B is rich crafter and pays gil to buy time token from Player A.
    Broken down to its essentials it does 3 things:

1) Its main thing, people who would otherwise buy Gil from RMT farmers instead are buying tokens from the Mog Station, along with honest players.

2) It redistributes Gil a little, eg rich players buy the tokens from the MB giving poor players Gil. This improves the economy greatly.

3) Allows more poeple to play: a) People who dont have time to farm for Gil and mats, b) People who dont want to pay a monthly sub.

Its win win for players and devs and a kick in the teeth to RMT.
    (4)
    Last edited by MaFi0s0; 07-26-2016 at 11:59 PM.
    I Can’t Believe It, Miqo'te got some ass, I wanna see it. Roegadyn got a ass, It ain’t a secret.

HC NEET represent!

10. 07-27-2016 02:10 AM

Player
    Character
    I'shtola Maqa
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by RiceisNice View Post
    I hope you realize that this includes buying shards, crystals and clusters off the market board. They're supposed to be a stable in the player driven market considering how much they're needed for crafting in general, but yeah.
    Players always have the option to use retainers to gather if you do not like to gather...
    The amount of rmt has got real bad again as of late, always those damn bots in Gridania by the marketboard
    Players alone are the main reason why rmt is so bad
    (0)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast