Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Player
    Character
    Fynlar Eira
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    they should of made it somethin like weapon and armour + 30 and 5 potshards to exchange weapon would eliminate alot of problems imo
    Not seeing how that would eliminate any problems considering it's probably gonna take you more than 5 runs anyway to get +30/+30 gear...

I personally finished my first one in 8 runs, and that was with using premades, meaning pomanders could be conserved for the 41-50 floors, and we could reset on a bad set of 41-50 floors if we wanted to (and did on a couple occasions). People who are using the DF for their runs are probably gonna need more than that.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Spawnie Lionheart
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynlar View Post
    Not seeing how that would eliminate any problems considering it's probably gonna take you more than 5 runs anyway to get +30/+30 gear...

I personally finished my first one in 8 runs, and that was with using premades, meaning pomanders could be conserved for the 41-50 floors, and we could reset on a bad set of 41-50 floors if we wanted to (and did on a couple occasions). People who are using the DF for their runs are probably gonna need more than that.
    it would help abit atleast or even make it 10 shards.. most people would be planning on gettin more than 1 weapon so would lower the deliberate wiping abit i think

i got both +30 3 times on saturday only to lose them due to people wiping on purpose xD
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Masekase Hurricane
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynlar View Post

I disagree with that as a solution, as the whole current system is flawed. They need to let people choose what floor they want to enter on, after they have either a) completed a weapon or b) killed the boss on the 50th floor.

I finished within 5 floors for first weapon. I am currently working on second, as for sherds being part of it people are already doing ten for mount and/or 3 for minion and grabbing materias for 1. As for next suggestion of 10 sherds I would finish one, but then I wouldn't start on another with that system.
    (0)
    Last edited by Masekase_Hurricane; 07-25-2016 at 06:53 PM.

Player
    Character
    Spawnie Lionheart
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Masekase_Hurricane View Post
    I disagree with that as a solution, as the whole current system is flawed. They need to let people choose what floor they want to enter on, after they have either a) completed a weapon or b) killed the boss on the 50th floor.

I finished within 5 floors for first weapon. I am currently working on second, as for sherds being part of it people are already doing ten for mount and/or 3 for minion and grabbing materias for 1. As for next suggestion of 10 sherds I would finish one, but then I wouldn't start on another with that system.
    people would abuse it and start floor 49 for easy shards n level 5 materia strongly disagree with choosing what floor to start unless remove level 5 materia from shard exchange
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Warlyx Arada
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawnie View Post
    people would abuse it and start floor 49 for easy shards n level 5 materia strongly disagree with choosing what floor to start unless remove level 5 materia from shard exchange
    no1 ask for start at 49 , but 1 , 11 , 21, 31 , 41 ..... and the shard exchange uhm... maybe make it daily? only able to get once a day it will suck for ppl that are farming mount but i guess it will be less painfull that way
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Has Boob
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I got up to the 50th floor yesterday, and there were 2 people in a premade, and they left when we cleared floor 49. The healer and I tried to duo the boss, but alas we failed =\.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ryu Saarva
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Worldofwarcraft View Post
    I got up to the 50th floor yesterday, and there were 2 people in a premade, and they left when we cleared floor 49. The healer and I tried to duo the boss, but alas we failed =\.
    it should be easy with a healer, just make sure you look away from the eye move and dont stand in aoes which increase the damage of one of her move.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Spawnie Lionheart
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlyx View Post
    no1 ask for start at 49 , but 1 , 11 , 21, 31 , 41 ..... and the shard exchange uhm... maybe make it daily? only able to get once a day it will suck for ppl that are farming mount but i guess it will be less painfull that way
    people are saying they should be allowed to choose what floor to start on tho :P if could start on any floor they choose alot would start on 49
    (0)
    Last edited by Spawnie; 07-26-2016 at 07:04 AM.

Character
    Sophia Sormanu
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawnie View Post
    people are saying they should be allowed to choose what floor to start on tho :P if could start on any floor they choose alot would start on 49
    more so now that there is the guaranteed + on both armour and weapon.
    (0)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10