Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    I would do it only with PF.
    A question, do it save the clear if you don't use the portal to leave the place?

But it seem that even a AST can kill the last boss solo ^^
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comme...st_solo_clear/
    (0)
    Last edited by Felis; 07-22-2016 at 10:44 AM.

Player
    Character
    Indira Light
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    If anything the mechanic should be personal not party wide. Like you get hit you gain a stack of a debuff, you get 5 stacks you die. That way no single person can wipe the whole group.
    I agree, I don't know why they didn't implement it like that in the first place.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Leanne Reanbell
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    This has been happening a lot in the 41-50 range. People don't get the amount of upgrades they want, so instead of leaving or at least asking for a kick, they wipe the group on purpose so they don't take the 30min penalty.

Please, REPORT THESE.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Lala Yuki
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimilu View Post
    SE doesn't really think about how their systems can be exploited until players exploit them. >w>
    Just look at when Diadem came out, they didn't think parties would just go to Dino-Island and zerg-rush everything for higher ranking monsters to spawn.
    SE thinks too highly of their players :c
    (5)
    http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/12116351/

Player
    Character
    Natashi Tamaruo
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 63
    These are the reasons why there needs to be naming and shaming... But, you know... care bares.
    (13)
    Is it reset Tuesday yet.

I question whether I'm playing a PvE game with PvP mixed in, or I am I playing a PfG.

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by RLofOBFL View Post
    SE thinks too highly of their players :c
    Or they don't play efficiently enough, especially in a game that they designed so once you beat content after one-or-two-maybe-three times you now have it on grind.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Selena Zensh
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    If anything the mechanic should be personal not party wide. Like you get hit you gain a stack of a debuff, you get 5 stacks you die. That way no single person can wipe the whole group.
    Only "In Health" AoEs charge up the runes for "Black Honeymoon" (which is an auto-wipe at 5 stacks) so only late into the fight when she starts chain casting "In Health" and "Black Honeymoon" can be cast multiple times before the runes are consumed that someone can sabotage the fight using the AoE mechanic.

Not to mention the saboteur has to make sure that no lust pomanders make it to the boss. Otherwise the boss dies way to fast for "Black Honeymoon" to reach auto-wipe levels. Unless the saboteur is teamed up with another person for the few chain casts that can occur.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Toki Tsuchimi
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    SE should make it that clearing the 50th floor give an additional like +5 to yours arms and armor, if you are level 60. They seem to be forgetting that this is a game and we want it to be fun, the more grindy you make something to "keep it relevant" the less fun we have. We want to feel like we are working towards something. They finally added the 99 totems for the primal pigeons (mr happy tm, lol), thats what we need, to feel like its not random chance, that we are actually working towards something.
    (10)
    I like helping people with their Job ideas, it's fun to help them visuallize and create the job they'd like to play most. Plus I make my own too, I'll post them eventually.

Player
    Character
    Nuna Chu
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Eloah View Post
    SE should make it that clearing the 50th floor give an additional like +5 to yours arms and armor, if you are level 60. They seem to be forgetting that this is a game and we want it to be fun, the more grindy you make something to "keep it relevant" the less fun we have. We want to feel like we are working towards something. They finally added the 99 totems for the primal pigeons (mr happy tm, lol), thats what we need, to feel like its not random chance, that we are actually working towards something.
    +1 would suffice.
    (14)
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
    Whenever I read this forum I hate myself more often than not when I'm finished. I don't know why I do this to myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorPatty View Post
    You know that thing about how every subbed person has the right to post what they want in the OF?
    I'm starting to question that right.

Character
    Kytre Ashaer
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Report them

Seriously

Its harassment to do this in the DF, and the GMs will do something if enough people report
    (7)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast