Page 53 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Thamuz Sect
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I can't begin to understand how they decided to use this as a UK promo, who now a days buys gaming magazines? we have the world at our finger tips.....just why??? is Game master giving you a 10/10 for this revenue? how can you call it a promotion when there are limited quantities for an magazine that no one wants, it woulda been easier to just cash shop the items, at least people dont have to buy something they dont want, What I would say is everyone who was forced to buy this to post on twitter to SE and game master how this was BS with a pic of the torn up mag.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Nixi Sarcia
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldrin View Post
    NA got the best cause even if you aren't in NA but can access NA amazon, you could have gotten the items and it was just a single buy or an item that you would need. JP had probably some 7-11 trouble but at least the things they get would be edible. But EU got magazines that ultimately just run out of stocks as soon as they get released. facepalm to SE for this. I really wanted that butler outfit.

I have been fairly vocal about being against this farce of a campaign for the EU (having 2 posts removed on the subject) but to clear things up the NA people had to buy from the US amazon there is no NA amazon. As a Canadian I had to spend after taxes import fees and shipping a little over 51 USD (46 euro or so) for my $30 purchase of which my selection was somewhat narrowed due to some products not being purchasable from outside of the USA (which lead to me buying an item I probably would not have bought otherwise similar to the magazine situation). So while the codes were unlimited it wasnt exactly the best deal for non-americans living in north america.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Diamondskin Kyle
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    If there is one complaint to make about this campaign, among all valid complaints. Here is one from an objective standpoint:

There is a really small amount of Magazines on sale. Period. As I had assumed they would, they sold out online and in the shops there is only a couple of copies, there is a staggeringly small group of people that will actually participate in this promotional campaign due to the very limited amount of prints.

It really begs the question, is SE EU aware that they do not print out new magazines for online orders?

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by EU_Community_Team View Post
    Greetings everyone,

Thanks for all your feedbacks.
    Unfortunately this issue is now sold out online however there is still stock at retail shops including Tescos, Asda, Sainsbury’s and Morrissons.
    If you have any questions please contact gamesmaster@futurenet.com

We still plan to have other promotions across Europe in the coming months.
    The answer is yes.
    Although if you consider that NA and JP had access to a timed promotional instead of a limited, stock-based promotional this current campaign is feeling quite unfair.

I hope the UK residents that miss out can participate in the other EU campaigns.
    (7)
    Last edited by Pyrolun; 07-16-2016 at 03:21 AM.

Community Rep EU_Community_Team's Avatar
    Greetings everyone,

Unfortunately this issue is now sold out online however there is still stock at retail shops including Tescos, Asda, Sainsbury’s and Morrissons.

(2)

Player
    Character
    Thamuz Sect
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Greetings everyone,

>.>! i really fancy a 5 hour drive racing to tesco across the country for a magazine i dont want yay more money to spend

scoures Ebay for £50 magazines

(4)
    Last edited by Bracken; 07-16-2016 at 03:36 AM.

Player
    Character
    Nixi Sarcia
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Greetings everyone,

Do you honestly view this as acceptable?
    (18)

Player
    Character
    Yumeno Kagami
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90

Excuse me, months?
    (20)

Character
    Lexia Lightress
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Do you honestly view this as acceptable?
    We all know the answer to that question already from both consumer and company view.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Tyrnia Edil
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastaysia View Post
    Excuse me, months?
    You didn't expect we'd be lucky enough to see if the other options are more palatable before the current one has expired do you? Need to wait until as many as possible have caved in for this one first.

Edit: seems my previous post mysteriously vanished proving the point I made in it.
    (6)
    Last edited by Tyrn; 07-16-2016 at 03:24 AM.

Player
    Character
    Clayron Shepard
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 66
    Greetings everyone,

Although GamesMaster is a UK-based magazine, non-UK residents can take part in this campaign by ordering the printed magazines online as they can be shipped to over 100 countries globally (a list of these 100 countries can be found here).
    If you possess a European service account and would like to take part in the campaign, you can order printed copies of the magazine to obtain the in-game item codes. [/LIST]
    Good luck with that EU! lol! what a complete joke
    (8)
    Last edited by shepherd; 07-16-2016 at 03:24 AM. Reason: will this be deleted? "signs point to yes"

Page 53 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast