Page 48 of 179 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Yumeno Kagami
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    So, not a word from SE? Not even now when people aren't getting codes? This is such a disaster, and I am not sure they care.
    Please, just put them on the Mog Station.. This is not fun anymore.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Kremlin Dusk
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastaysia View Post
    So, not a word from SE? Not even now when people aren't getting codes? This is such a disaster, and I am not sure they care.
    Please, just put them on the Mog Station.. This is not fun anymore.
    Seconded, however I highly doubt they will. They have a tendency to stick with very bad decisions. So, come next FanFest, we'll all have ourselves a forum they cannot ignore, especially when broadcast live. I wouldn't be surprised if people asked what is going on there.
    (6)

XIVSanctuary
    Instagram, Twitter, Twitch, Tumblr.

Player
    Character
    Aryn Tatsuuchi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 85
    Quote Originally Posted by shepherd View Post
    Forum mod:This thread will not pass 50 pages.........

if these the issues we having with this issue of the mag, september is gonna be crazy. would be so much better if these were made available on mog station.....

There's no reason to delete the thread.

It was actually hidden for a time while one of the mods cleaned up some posts and that alone caused some confusion.

This thread needs to remain.
    As long as everyone remains civil, there's no problem, even with all the negativity.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Rama Kagon
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by TaranTatsuuchi View Post
    As long as everyone remains civil, there's no problem, even with all the negativity.
    It depends on what they consider civil and not: some posts seems to have been removed, despite being "civil" enough to be considered criticism.

But I really wonder how much a thread can do to be honest. I honestly gave up, they simply didn't care enough for a proper promotion and as a result, this is what we get. What baffles me is that almost any possible other choice could've been a better one, but instead they went for literally the worst possible decision ever.

I will see what happens in the future though, I literally expect tons of codes being sold over reddit and on the net. Afterall not everyone is able to buy the magazine and it's already sold out in a matter of 24 hours.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Clayron Shepard
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 66
    Quote Originally Posted by KremlinDusk View Post
    Seconded, however I highly doubt they will. They have a tendency to stick with very bad decisions. So, come next FanFest, we'll all have ourselves a forum they cannot ignore, especially when broadcast live. I wouldn't be surprised if people asked what is going on there.
    although i hope they add them to mog station i have a very strong feeling they wont, your right about SE and sticking to bad decisions. remember when ARR launched and we got that "listening to your fans" lately it felt like SE returning to there old ways which is basically this......

Quote Originally Posted by TaranTatsuuchi View Post
    There's no reason to delete the thread.

It was actually hidden for a time while one of the mods cleaned up some posts and that alone caused some confusion.

Oh i agree this thread should not be deleted it was a reference to posts being deleted.

as long as posts are civil and dont cause offence i see no reason why they should be deleted but alas they have been. this is a negativity topic, but deleting posts of people trying to get across they're upset about this event is not the right thing to do. (as long as they're civil and dont cause offence)
    (6)
    Last edited by shepherd; 07-15-2016 at 08:15 AM.

Player
    Character
    Light Khah
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    First issue is already sold out? And we have two people that bought the magazine but got no code in it and on top of that, there is a wrong description about the campaign in the magazine? Well that sounds great. And it seems that they didn't even promote much of the game only about the items you get? Isn't a promotion something you use to gain new players?

I hope that they at least use this feedback for the other campaigns but I fear that they are already finalized and nothing can be done about them. (If they are similar) I feel really sad that this is already nearly 50 pages long (would be around 60 with the deleted pages) but there is still no true post from SE. Thats not how you should threat your paying and loyal customers.
    (12)
    Letter from the Producer LIVE Part IX Q&A Summary (10/30/2013)
    Q: Will there be any maintenance fees or other costs for housing, besides the cost of the land and house?
    A: In older MMOs, such as Ultima Online, there was a house maintenance fee you had to pay weekly, but in FFXIV: ARR we decided against this system. Similarly, these older MMOs also had a system where your house would break down if you didn’t log in after a while in order to have you continue your subscription, but this is a thing of the past and we won't have any system like that.

Player
    Character
    Culfinrandir Caladel
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    ** UPDATE **

If you read my earlier post you'll know that I subscribed as it said it would start with the next issue - 306 (August). I had emailed them when I discovered that I wouldn't get 306 & asked for advice. I got an email today.

They had no idea about the offer & asked where I'd seen it. I sent the link to the Lodestone & got a reply implying that they'd not been made aware that it was going to be a major promotional campaign or that people were expecting to be able to subscribe for the three issues. They then said there's no way at all they could supply 306 or 307 to subscribers (quoting the new info on the subscription site). They were very apologetic & offered to cancel the subscription I'd made.

So all in all, SE basically didn't inform them it was a big deal promo at all & they, justifiably, had no clue. *rollseyes*
    (15)

Character
    Matthieu Desrosiers
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    The best approach is for people to remain civil and keep this thread active for as long as is needed. Ideally similar threads should be kept active in places such as the FFXIV Reddit given that it's logical to expect some of FFXIV's employees to gather feedback from various popular pages devoted to FFXIV related discussion.

Having people from the American and Japanese servers throwing their weight behind this cause would be immensely beneficial too - since they appear to be far more highly valued by Square Enix than their UK/EU customers. If that isn't the case then Square Enix need to address this situation carefully and immediately.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Culfinrandir Caladel
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltyblast View Post

I will see what happens in the future though, I literally expect tons of codes being sold over reddit and on the net. Afterall not everyone is able to buy the magazine and it's already sold out in a matter of 24 hours.
    To be honest, there's so few of the magazines printed that I'd expect few genuine codes to be for sale. It would be only dedicated mercenaries who'd spend a day or more trying to get a copy when there's only a few per city.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Knot Destroyer
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I think the mods is pretty active in this thread since my last post about person who annoyed with my post is deleted.
    (3)

Page 48 of 179 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast