Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Katsyna Flamestalker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    For this week's open FC run, we are tackling the new raid tier together to gather up parts for everyone from the new Alpha normals! It's much easier to get that elusive shaft when you have a set group working together and sharing loot than pugging it until you're sick of the fight. We'd love to have you join us. Apply on our website or send a message to an officer in game for more info. You can also reach out to me via Discord @Katsyna#4968.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Skip Cutscenes
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Aloha!

I was wondering if Pandamonium was West Coast/Hawaii friendly? I'm a returning player (ilvl369 WHM) who is looking to get back into savage content, but I can't seem to find an FC and/or Static that works well with my late night playing schedule. I cleared V1S-V3s in the first 2 weeks of release, but that was solely through pugging. Unfortunately I had to take a break from savage due to moving back to Kauai and focusing on my new job. Now that I finally have some stability irl, I'd <3 to find a group of players to do content with, especially savage. Typically, I'm on after 9pm PDT Mon-Fri, and at various times on Weekends. I look forward to hearing from you. You can also hit me up on Discord if you want @Bryson#5356

Mahalo Nui Loa
    (0)
    Last edited by Bryson; 09-16-2018 at 07:07 PM.

Player
    Character
    I'shtola Maqa
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Hello Bryson,
    Has anyone replied to you in game yet?
    I would say we have a mix of different time zones some are PDT, others like myself are CST.
    Sorry for a vague response but i am sure our leader Katsyna would have a better idea,
    and it would be great to have you aboard
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Katsyna Flamestalker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    For last week's open FC run, we went treasure hunting hoping to find the whisperfine glamour mats. This week, we are running the new Alpha normals again as an FC, and this weekend, we hope to unlock Deltascape & Sigmascape for newer players who recently crossed the MSQ threshold. We'd love to have you join us! Apply on our website or send a message to an officer in game for more info. You can also reach me via Discord @Katsyna#4968.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Katsyna Flamestalker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    This week, we helped an FC member unlock Sigmascape with a last-minute full FC group, we farmed Nidhogg Extreme and walked away with 5 mounts and 3 dragon scales, and we are in the middle of voting for our favorite entries into our Halloween Costume Contest! If you are looking for an active FC to call home, come check us out. Apply on our website or DM me in Discord @Katsyna#4968.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Katsyna Flamestalker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    If you are looking for a great FC to call home, then we would love for you to check out Pandamonium!

Are you new to the game and looking for help on the basics like what is a roulette, what's the best way to level, how do I participate in hunts and can you help me bypass this long DPS queue? Then come check us out!

Are you the expert with multiple classes at 70 who enjoys running the latest savage tier, primals, and treasure maps? Then we are the FC for you!

Are you a Returner to the game looking for a fun group while you catch back-up on the MSQ and wanting help in gearing back up? Then you will feel right at home with us!

Feel free to reach out to any of our FFXIV officers with questions: Katsyna Flamestalker, Jashan Ebonstrider, Kerrrn Balerion, Rafael Antares, I'shtola Maqa or Thalakos Dreamsower. Lots of information is also available on our website, pandamoniumguild.com. You can also DM me with any questions Katsyna#4968.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Katsyna Flamestalker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Pandamonium is still recruiting and we would love to hear from you. We have a fantastic community of both brand new to the game recruits and long-timers who have been here since launch, so it's always easy to find someone working on the same content as you or eager to help you unlock new content!

We have weekly FC events, including Treasure Maps, Extreme Trials, 8-man raids (because who wants to run o8 20+ times per week hoping for a shaft?), and fun social events. For Halloween, we had a costume contest, complete with awesome prizes (Seeing Horde weapons and Whisperfine glamours) and we just did a Secret Santa Gift exchange for Christmas. We also have an active Discord server for chat & voice.

Check out our website or message me on Discord Katsyna#4968 for more information.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Thalakos Dreamsower
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Come join us if you're looking for new friends to play with during the holidays!

Visit the website here or contact any of us in game for more info: Thalakos Dreamsower [DM me on Discord Thalakos#7472], Katsyna Flamestalker, Jashan Ebonstrider, Kerrrn Balerion, I'shtola Maqa or Astrid Kyteler.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lord Wyzeguy
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 66
    Had a response from Maero on my looking for a FC post and checked out your website. Looks like a nice place to join... Submitted an application on the website and didn't see any officers online so for now I'll be loitering in your FC yard...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Katt Farrell
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Looking into returning to Levi ! How active is this fc and discord atm ? Long time player
    (0)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast