(0)

Player
    Character
    Katsyna Flamestalker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    For this week's open FC run, we are jumping into o5s & o6s with both new raiders and vets, to give everyone a chance to learn the fight & experience savage content outside of a random PUG. We'd love to have you join us! Apply on our website or send a message to an officer in game for more info. You can also reach out to me via Discord @Katsyna#4968.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Katsyna Flamestalker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    If you are looking for a great FC to call home, then we would love for you to check out Pandamonium!

Are you new to the game and looking for help on the basics like how do I unlock teleport locations, what is a roulette, what's the best way to level, and can you help me bypass this long DPS queue? Then come check us out!

Are you the expert with multiple classes at 70 who enjoys running the latest savage tier, primals, and treasure maps? Then we are the FC for you!

Are you a Returner to the game looking for a fun group while you catch back-up on the MSQ and wanting help in gearing back up? Then you will feel right at home with us!

Feel free to reach out to any of our FFXIV officers with questions: Katsyna Flamestalker, Jashan Ebonstrider, Kerrrn Balerion, Rafael Antares, I'shtola Maqa or Thalakos Dreamsower. Lots of information is also available on our website, pandamoniumguild.com.
    (2)
    Last edited by Katsyna; 06-19-2018 at 10:55 PM.

Player
    Character
    Katsyna Flamestalker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    For this week's open FC run, we are farming Tsuky. We spent last week learning it as a group and now it's time to start farming weapons! We'd love to have you join us next week. Apply on our website or send a message to an officer in game for more info. You can also reach out to me via Discord @Katsyna#4968.
    (0)

5. 07-12-2018 10:46 AM

Player
    Character
    Katsyna Flamestalker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Pandamonium is still recruiting and we would love to hear from you. We have a fantastic community of both brand new to the game recruits and long-timers who have been here since launch, so it's always easy to find someone working on the same content as you or eager to help you unlock new content!

We have weekly FC events, including Treasure Maps, Extreme Trials, 8-man raids (because who wants to run o8 20+ times per week hoping for a shaft?), and fun social events. We also ensure your chocobo feels at home and stays well-fed with food grown in the FC garden. Additionally, we have an active Discord server for chat & voice.

Check out our website or message me on Discord Katsyna#4968 for more information.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Katsyna Flamestalker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    If you are looking for a great FC to call home, then we would love for you to check out Pandamonium! We are continuing to grow and have weekly opportunities to participate in FC events, and there might be an opportunity to start a third raid team around-the-corner for 4.4, so come check us out! You can reach out to myself in game or on Discord Katsyna#4968, & I'll be happy to answer any questions.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Niko Mads
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Hi there Katsyna,

I'm a returning player looking for a new FC. Some place friendly and active. I'm not a hardcore player by any means. My skills are pretty poor and need some practice but I enjoy playing the game and having fun. I submitted an application yesterday and ill try sending a message in game. I do log in just about everyday so I hope you guys will have me.

Thanks,
    Niko <3
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Demonstar Malicious
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 67
    I put in an application
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Katsyna Flamestalker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Welcome to Panda Asuna & Demonstar! We hope you are settling in and enjoying our group.

If others are still looking for a fun, collaborative community, come check us out. Last weekend, we had a full FC group run all of the Deltascape & Sigmascape raids to unlock the content for several members who recently crossed level 70. We also spent an evening last week getting rich quick via treasure maps. This weekend, we plan to unlock and run Rabanastre & Ridorana for those who need it. We'd love to have you join us!

Check out our website or message me on Discord Katsyna#4968 for more information.
    (0)
    Last edited by Katsyna; 08-17-2018 at 11:39 PM.

Player
    Character
    Rafael Antares
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Good morning!

The FC is still going strong! We just had a O5S and O6S learning party event and got some of our members their first clears for the tier!

I wanted to chime in and let anyone that is interested in joining that one of our raid groups has an opening for a SCH for 4.4 Savage and UWU when done with the tier. We have cleared O8S and we are looking for someone who wants to work well together as a team, optimizing cooldowns and DPS uptime. Also, willing to listen, being a good leader and follower.

Raid times are:
    Friday at 9pm EST
    Saturday at 6pm EST

Message me through Discord Rafael#2053 for more details and interest!
    (0)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast