Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Katsyna Flamestalker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Pandamonium is still recruiting and we would love to hear from you! Check out our website or message an officer in game for more information.

Tomorrow night is our open FC run, and since we one-shot o1s & o2s on our last Omega Savage FC Party Night, we are hoping to knock out o3s this time around!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nox Aeterna
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 32
    I just came back to the game and started a new character on Levi. Looking for a new FC to call home and you seem to hit quite a few of the things I am looking for. If you are still recruiting hit me up in game.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Katsyna Flamestalker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Pandamonium is still recruiting and we would love to hear from you. We have a fantastic community of both brand new to the game recruits and long-timers who have been here since launch, so it's always easy to find someone working on the same content as you or eager to help you unlock new content!

We have PvP night tomorrow & Treasure Map Madness on Tuesday. Check out our website or message an officer in game for more information.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Katsyna Flamestalker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    If you are looking for a great FC to call home, then we would love for you to check out Pandamonium!

Are you new to the game and looking for help on the basics like how do I unlock teleport locations, what is a roulette, what's the best way to level, and can you help me bypass this long DPS queue? Then come check us out!
    Are you the expert with multiple classes at 70 who enjoys running the latest savage tier, primals, and treasure maps? Then we are the FC for you!

You can reach out to myself or any of our other officers in game with any questions!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    P'ahkti Coeurleone
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Hi! I'm an Australian new to Levi and like the sound of this FC very much. Do you have many players who would play at off times? I am GMT +10 and play evenings through til late night during the week and daytime on weekends.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Katsyna Flamestalker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Hi Luna - Thank you for asking about the FC! The majority of our players are GMT -8 to -5, with most being on in the evenings and weekends, but we have a few that play during the day which should line-up with your evenings. If you would like to join us on a trial for a couple of weeks, you cantest out the times to see what our activity is like during your windows. Just hit me up in game or send me a friend request on Discord: Katsyna#4968!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Katsyna Flamestalker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Pandamonium has a new static forming with 2 openings, possibly a healer or DPS. If interested, catch up with their team leader, Rafael Antares, in-game.

For those who can't commit to a team schedule, we also have weekly FC open events that are open to anyone interested in joining (e.g., bird farms, Sigmascape normal & savage, Treasure Maps, roulettes, Wondrous Tails, etc.).

You can reach out to myself or any of our other officers in game with any questions!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rafael Antares
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Thanks for the bump Katsyna!

A little more details on the static... Several of us have cleared up to O6S, but we have many brand-new raiders in the team! We are taking baby steps to acclimate members to the more difficult tier of raids, so this is a good opportunity for those players that have been on the fence about Savage/Extreme raids! All we ask for is a positive attitude!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Katsyna Flamestalker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Pandamonium is still recruiting and we would love to hear from you. We have a fantastic community of both brand new to the game recruits and long-timers who have been here since launch, so it's always easy to find someone working on the same content as you or eager to help you unlock new content!

We have weekly FC events, including Treasure Maps, Extreme Trials, 8-man raids (because who wants to run o8 20+ times per week hoping for a shaft?), and fun social events. We also ensure your chocobo feels at home and stays well-fed with food grown in the FC garden.

Check out our website or message an officer in game for more information.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rafael Antares
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    We are still recruiting and looking for players to join our family!

For this week, there is a Housing Tour on Tuesday 3/20 at 9:30 PM EST! For those that worked so hard to decorate their homes, this is your chance to show off your hard work to others!

The new FC Team is also looking for members, we have a permanent position for a BRD/MCH and a possible permanent position for a DRG! Experienced and inexperienced players are welcome to join! For more information, PM or add me on discord Rafael135#2053

Check out our website or message an officer in game for more information.
    (1)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast