Character
    Kaisa Connor
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70

<Pandamonium> est. 2004 | 21+ | Progressive PvE Focus

Who is Pandamonium?

Pandamonium is an MMO gaming community. We are comprised of a richly diverse group of people from all walks of life committed to having fun. At our core are real life and online friends who have been gaming together since 2004. We have a lot of colorful characters here with strong and varied personalities, and we welcome you to the show. Pandamonium's goal is to provide an environment free of drama, where all members show each other mutual respect. Our age range spans 21 to 66, with our average falling at 37. In addition to our home in FFXIV, we have an active presence in SWTOR and a smaller presence in WoW.

What is our structure?

We provide a range of event opportunities. On a weekly basis we have multiple teams running, a Tuesday night raid open to all members (e.g., bird hunt, Omega normal, Treasure Map night, roulettes, Wondrous Tails, etc.), and a designated PvP night on Saturdays. You can check out individual team progression here and team openings here. Though our community will always have a progressive PvE focus, we pride ourselves on being all-inclusive. We have plenty of room for casual players, PvPers, RPers, and others.

What are we looking for?

• People that would like a place to call home for the long haul.
    • People who are 21+. Our members range in age from 20’s through 60’s.
    • Veteran gamers and folks new to MMO’s are both welcome.
    • Bigots, racists, homophobes, xenophobes, and misogynists need not apply. You wouldn't like it here, and we wouldn't like to have you.

What do we have to offer?

• A rank 8 Free Company.
    • Extensive gaming and guild leading experience.
    • Scheduled FC events.
    • A thorough, active community website.
    • Intelligent, friendly FC members.
    • A dedicated Discord server.
    • A mature, community-oriented FC with a strong foundation.
    • Multi-gaming opportunities for those interested.
    • No drama.

Feel free to reach out to any of our FFXIV officers with questions. Lots of information is also available on our website, pandamoniumguild.com.

(5)
    Last edited by Kaisa; 09-30-2017 at 03:31 AM.

Player
    Character
    Kaisa Connor
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    Pandamonium is starting to pick up steam, with our first official raid team getting underway and a second one in the works. Come check us out if you're looking for a stable, easy-going home.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aura Kaze
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    This FC looks interesting. My main is currently on Ada. Might move when my husband and I decides to play again (for 3.5 if not before). I do have an alt on Levi named Silk Dawnlight. Raiding is interesting but unfortunately I have unpredictable health issues so unfortunately it might not be for me. I would like the social aspect and doing roulettes and WT and EX's together. We prefer not to pug things.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aura Kaze
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    Well I sent in an application. I hope you'll like me.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaisa Connor
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    Thanks for joining us Duskcat!

Pandamonium is currently saving up for a second airship and working on ramping up recruitment. If you're interested in an established community with good people, check out our website.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaisa Connor
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    Pandamonium has two raid teams running at the moment. One is currently focused on clearing the original synced A Realm Reborn content and the other working through current content. We also recently started a weekly open guild event.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Keshi Onimaru
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    One of Pandamonium's two raid teams is looking to pick up a full-time DPS team member! Check out the original post for Sith of the Seventh Dawn's team opening!

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...02#post4101302
    (1)

8. 04-19-2017 04:33 AM

Player
    Character
    Kaisa Connor
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    Our raid team Sith of the Seventh Dawn is still looking for a permanent new member (link for details). Pandamonium is also looking for new folks to join our FC, regardless of your raiding aspirations. Check out all the details at pandamoniumguild.com if you're interested in a long-term home.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaisa Connor
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    Pandamonium continues to grow and look for additional folks to join our community. Check us out if you're looking for a new home.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaisa Connor
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    We currently have one opening for a tank on our Crimson Nova raid team and plenty of room for anyone just interested in making some new friends.
    (0)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast