Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Katsyna Flamestalker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Pandamonium is growing and you should join the fun! We are running weekly Open Guild Nights for those looking for a casual group to run maps, roulettes, PVP, and more!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kaisa Connor
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    Still looking for a tank (or possibly healer) to fill the open spot on our Crimson Nova team. The goal when CN moved over to FFXIV last year was to raid in release order (level synced). We are currently working our way through finishing up Coil and Alexander. If that sounds interesting to you, talk to me (Kaisa Connor).

We've also got 2 openings on our Sith of the Seventh Dawn team. A healer (WHM/SCH) and DPS (RDM). Unlike CN, SSD is tackling current content. If that's your cup of tea, catch up with their team leader, Jashan Ebonstrider.

For those who can't commit to a team schedule, we've also got weekly events that are open to anyone interested in joining. Saturday is PvP night and Tuesday is our open event night (e.g., bird hunt, Omega normal, Treasure Map night, roulettes, Wondrous Tails, etc.).
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Katsyna Flamestalker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Pandamonium is still recruiting and we would love to hear from you! Check out our website or message an officer in game for more information.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Katsyna Flamestalker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    For this week's guild run night, we are doing Treasure Trove Tuesday 9/26/17 @ 9 PM ET. Do you enjoy tempting fate? How about lots of gil and HQ crafting items? Well, we've got an event for you! We'd love to have you join us. Apply on our website or send a message to an officer in game for more info.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaisa Connor
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    Tomorrow night is Pandamonium's weekly PvP event. Come melt some faces with friends new and old on Saturday from 9-11pm EDT!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    I'shtola Maqa
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Hello.
    I have been going back and forth in my mind if i have wanted to go back to a FC atmosphere but it has been a tad lonely, lol
    Basically since HW i have been unable to find groups to raid with either, do you take in players like myself?
    Your company appeals to me the most atm

Thanks for your time
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Katsyna Flamestalker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Mi Maero - Sorry for the delayed response, but if you are still looking for a place to call home, we'd love to have you check us out! In addition to our weekly open raid guild nights & PVP nights, usually there is someone pulling together groups throughout the day to run roulettes or take down hunts or tackle new content. I'll try to catch you in-game to share more info, or feel free to message me on Discord: Katsyna#4968. I hope to connect soon!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    I'shtola Maqa
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Still looking yes
    I have had so many different FC's contact me since i have been solo, lol
    Many seem nice but a bit too casual. I am not a hardcore raider but would love to be able to do some of it.
    That is what initially had appealed to me about you guys.

Also just wanted to mention i have real good friends from the previous FC and other FC that i do enjoy running stuff with, so i would hope that would be ok as well
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Katsyna Flamestalker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Glad you've been feeling the love from a variety of FC's! haha My static is raiding tonight, so I will be on most of the evening beginning around 8:30 EST, so hopefully that'll be a great time for us to connect!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    I'shtola Maqa
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Hello. Thanks for reaching out and apologies i did not respond. I was pulled into some hunts.
    I have only really tried o1S with pugs. Have found it rather difficult doing higher content as i was never part of statics and "learning" groups especially for Savage were far and few in between
    (0)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast