Player
    Character
    Liaysa Sineos
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Maero View Post
    Like i said, they should have given more options to obtain umbrite they really missed the mark on this portion i feel.
    Not at all. Giving more ways to get umbrite would get rid of the small "Gate" they made of esoterics. While It would have been nice, it isn't all that needed. Not every step can be 5 aether oils.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Omega Venom
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 72
    I did all the Zodiac quests. I find this to be worse, worse than even getting Atma when it was new or Light, I had those phases done in days. This new relic is a joke. This is on par with the books.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Elijahshane View Post
    I've only been doing my daily roulette and weekly things and I'm at 192/240... I think this step has a good pacing to it honestly.
    i'm not that far but i agree. doing unnerfed lights and atma were both worse, lights ended up repeating the same exact thing multiples times trying to chase the bonus, atma too much range with no incremental progress you were either lucky or you weren't.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Viese Blanchimont
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    I feel like a lot of the Zodiac/Anima weapon quests are just too restrictive. They would be a lot more interesting if they opened up the options as to what you could do in order to obtain them or upgrade them. Instead of having to complete specific dungeons, just complete a number of dungeons. Instead of having to do FATEs for 3 crystals in each area, allow them to do them anywhere. The fact that you are constantly tied down to that specific area makes it annoying to deal with, especially if you have to deal with something like dungeon queues. I was aiming for the i210 weapons, but once I saw that you had to craft to get them, I just said forget it because of how much I hate crafting.
    (0)
    Last edited by Blanchimont; 07-07-2016 at 07:39 PM.

Player
    Character
    I'shtola Maqa
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyghtmarerobu View Post
    Not at all. Giving more ways to get umbrite would get rid of the small "Gate" they made of esoterics. While It would have been nice, it isn't all that needed. Not every step can be 5 aether oils.
    And not everyone like to redo the same we have been doing since the ever beginning which is spam dungeons over and over and......
    This is why players leave the game or skip Relic entirely.
    Surely they could have changed up the formula for the HW Relic and be creative
    I am not alone with thinking more options should have been added for Umbrite
    I mean if no other options were needed, then why have they added so many options to obtain sand??
    (0)
    Last edited by Maero; 07-07-2016 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanchimont View Post
    I was aiming for the i210 weapons, but once I saw that you had to craft to get them, I just said forget it because of how much I hate crafting.
    do Aquapolis and buy them.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Liaysa Sineos
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Maero View Post
    I am not alone with thinking more options should have been added for Umbrite
    I mean if no other options were needed, then why have they added so many options to obtain sand??
    Because Sand isn't the gate to drag out the step, Esoterics is. Esoterics means you run dungeouns, it gets people into things and helps push the ques along. It gets people back out into the world for hunting and w/e else you can think of to do to get tomes. As for Creativity in steps, Yoshi said he wasn't gonna change up the formula very much anymore. No more cool trial battles or anything like that. Some people couldn't handle it back in the day, and it was swept under the rug and we were introdued to atma farming and the rest is history.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ultima Ultima
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    The next step should be you have to complete all the EX raids sync'd 100% drop rate when you complete the run.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Viese Blanchimont
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by SendohJin View Post
    do Aquapolis and buy them.
    It would probably take me even longer to get a gathering class to 60.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Harok Asteros
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    While I agree that the original zodiac line was by far worse than anima (Completing those books *shudder*), I do feel that the anima questline made a key mistake in asking for 20 of each unidentifiable in the last step of the first quest. 10 or 12 would in my opinion have been more reasonable considering the cost in poetics, esoterics, beast tribe tokens, etc.

I also believe the oils should have cost 1,500 esoterics instead of 1,800. I understand the need to have a gate to keep people from blitzing the quest but SE has this tendency to take things way too far.
    (0)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast