Player
    Character
    Krausus Dracul
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanfire View Post
    poll is skewed by the loads of people who havent even touched lancer who are anti-wyvern.
    how would you know? I think you may be a bit upset from the results? I dont know 1 lancer in game that wants a wyvern.
    (1)

Player

Of course I want a Wyvern, I can't believe people don't want it. Having a companion fight by your side is always better. It also what make it unique then other class right now. I'm looking forward to Dragoon because of Wyvern, don't ruin it for other and take it out.

Spit fire out of your mouth, man you must be smoking crack.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Krausus Dracul
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrose View Post
    Of course I want a Wyvern, I can't believe people don't want it. Having a companion fight by your side is always better. It also what make it unique then other class right now. I'm looking forward to Dragoon because of Wyvern, don't ruin it for other and take it out.

take it out? it was never "in" Dragoon was never intended to have a wyvern in FFXIV, only now are they considering it. So please dont ruin it for the majority that don't want a pet by asking them to put it in.
    (3)

Player

I'm sure spitting Fire or Glaziar out of your mouth is pretty cool....Not! Dragoon without a Wyvern is just like any other class such as Marauder though but wield a Spear instead.

Instead of making a Wyvern, they should make it they grow bigger and stronger whenever you level up. Kind of like what they did in War hammer with the Tiger. I think as long as the Wyvern look good and they balance it good enough, there is nothing wrong with having a pet. Spitting fire out of a human mouth does not make any sense. What are you? Dhalsim from Street Fighter now? How about we save the spitfire for the correct job such as Bluemage? Hmm?
    (0)
    Last edited by Darkrose; 11-08-2011 at 01:46 PM.

Player

Dark, don't even talk anymore. Go look at every other FF game. FFXI is the only FF, that dragoon has a WYVERN! *throws a towel at Darkrose* Wipe that off, will ya.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Schism Drexar
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    I'm sure spitting Fire or Glaziar out of your mouth is pretty cool....Not! Dragoon without a Wyvern is just like any other class such as Marauder though but wield a Spear instead.

Instead of making a Wyvern, they should make it they grow bigger and stronger whenever you level up. Kind of like what they did in War hammer with the Tiger. I think as long as the Wyvern look good and they balance it good enough, there is nothing wrong with having a pet. Spitting fire out of a human mouth does not make any sense. What are you? Dhalsim from Street Fighter now? How about we save the spitfire for the correct job such as Bluemage? Hmm?
    lol @ people who talk without thinking......

drg w/o pet = mrd... lol sure, but with dragon abilities and kick-ass dragon scale armor... YES PLS!!!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Krausus Dracul
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90

yeah because a dragoon using a breath attack is so much more out there than a DOM using magic, this is a fantasy game not sims, though keep it up you are doing fine making yourself look like an idiot.
    (4)

Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    NO WYVERN NO BAD WYVERN GO AWAY!

Having Dragoon as my Fav FFXI job and loving the Wyvern and all didn't mean squat when it came to facts about the job and the effects, having the wyvern caused DRG to be weaker then other melee classes. No one wants a half assed job around and the wyvern made Dragoon half assed to say the least sure it could solo well given the best possible gear so forth but in an end game aspect and pretty much most areas Dragoon was looked at with a blind eye and deemed useless to the majority.

I mained as dragoon for quite a long time and only because I found the job personally enjoyable, unfortunately the fact that it was continuously disheartening being the job no one wants around I had to eventually give it up and become a Red mage or I would never get any gear. WAYVERN NO THANKS! Dragoon isn't supposed to be a weak Job, look at FF3 Drg is nuts and Kain is over kill in FF4, do they have Wyverns..???? OF COURSE THEY DON'T! Why? Because they don't need a stupid dragon to help them there awesome without it. FFXIV Drg with wyvern = pansy DRG With awesome power and no stupid dragon = OVER KILL! I repeat Wyvern THANKS FOR THE OFFER BUT I'LL HAVE TO PASS!
    (2)
    Last edited by Vandark; 11-09-2011 at 04:00 AM.

Character
    Van Dark
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50

Quote Originally Posted by Krausus View Post
    take it out? it was never "in" Dragoon was never intended to have a wyvern in FFXIV, only now are they considering it. So please dont ruin it for the majority that don't want a pet by asking them to put it in.
    I agree with Krausus, it's people like you who are going to kill Dragoon again and I simply can't stand for it.

And as for these people saying your not a real Dragoon without a Wyvern, I played and mained DRG on XI for years and I can say that this time round I'd like my Fav job to stay strong and not get destroyed Thank you very much! A real Dragoon would never agree with the Wyvern a real Dragoon would be pissed at the very thaught of this horrible mistake occurring 2 games in a row.
    (1)
    Last edited by Vandark; 11-09-2011 at 04:16 AM.

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Krausus View Post
    yeah because a dragoon using a breath attack is so much more out there than a DOM using magic, this is a fantasy game not sims, though keep it up you are doing fine making yourself look like an idiot.
    The real IDIOT here is you. Everyone have different opinion, some actually like having a Wyvern. Just because you don't like having a Wyvern and breathing breath out of your mouth is cool it doesn't make your ideas any better. Look like someone is mad. So whoever wanting a Wyvern now is an Idiot? You sir must be the biggest Idiot then!

And I said my ideas is to make the Wyvern grow and become stronger when you level up. That doesn't make the Wyvern a weakling like in FFXI.
    (1)

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast