Player
    Character
    Hidden Dragon
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60

Unspoiled Node Timer Is Wrong

Hi, I looked around and couldn't find anything on this subject. Not sure what is going on but last night the time when unspoiled nodes popped up seems to be off. For instance the node for Chysahl Green in accordance to what my Eorzea Time was showing is off by 1 hours. Instead of showing up at 9 pm it was actually showing up at around 8 PM. If all the nodes were off by an hour I can deal with that, but it was showing up differently for other nodes (it was off by as much as 2 hours Eorzean time for another node). Anyone know what might be the problem? This is the first time anything like this has happen and it only seems to happening to me. As I approach the time when the nodes appear, a lot of other players were already waiting so it appears to be working alright for them.

I did check that the system time was set up correctly (I am on Pacific Time) and that the local time was correct.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alex Wiseman
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Never heard of something like this happening. I was just farming them a few minutes ago and it all worked fine. Did you submit a big ticket at all?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hidden Dragon
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    No, I have not submitted a bug report yet. I wanted to see if anyone has encountered this problem before and to see if it happens again tonight when I log back in after work. I am hoping this was just a syncing issue between my time and the server and it resets itself over night, but will definetly submit a bug report if it happens tonight too.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hidden Dragon
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoot75 View Post
    No, I have not submitted a bug report yet. I wanted to see if anyone has encountered this problem before and to see if it happens again tonight when I log back in after work. I am hoping this was just a syncing issue between my time and the server and it resets itself over night, but will definetly submit a bug report if it happens tonight too.
    So just an update for those who are curious. After I logged back in last night it seems that everything is again working. All the unspoiled nodes and ephemeral nodes showed up when they should. Hopefully this doesn't happen a lot.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Duuude Bismarck
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    TBH i bet you were looking at the wrong clock and got mixed up.
    (1)