Player
    Character
    Nephie Elz
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceasaria View Post
    The next mini-game will be for sure what we had for the event : Mysteries of Gold Saucer (3.4 or 3.5).
    For the next expansion, It seems we could have Blitzball.
    It will be interesting to see it as it will either be a demo for the swimming mechanics that they are working on, or released with the next expansion, which may just be a side story without a new level-cap.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zohar Lahar
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Maybe they could add a Chocobo Hot & Cold game (instanced), where you ride your company chocobo to dig up artifacts for points.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Alberel Lindurst
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Zohar_Lahar View Post
    Maybe they could add a Chocobo Hot & Cold game (instanced), where you ride your company chocobo to dig up artifacts for points.
    Honestly something like this shouldn't be relegated to a mini-game. They could easily make this an expansion of the current treasure hunt system.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sida Bajihri
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulNerf View Post
    If they added everything on your list. Gold saucer would become my new home-away from home. :3 I second this motion.
    That actually sparked an idea of something I'd want to see. Hotel room. Basically same as inn room with all the services of inn room. At times need for retainer bell is the only reason to leave GS.

It could even have a nominal entry fee, just for the point of being GS hotel, I wouldn't mind.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Misty Mew
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    In addition to new mini games they should have weekly events that boost rewards for certain participation, one week racing, the next gates, another for mini games scrolling between all possible events .

Much more variety needs to be added to the npc vendors too.

Addition of more housing items as well: all used textures from the gs should be available by now, all flooring, walls, glowy pads , the pool of water to use outdoors for a super jump lol the floating balloons ALL of it at the vendor to work towards. also more of everything else for everyone's personal interests!

I think this should also be implemented to all game content, give us something to look forward to...our fav content/reward boosted at regular intervals.

log in campaign as well (i know this isnt gs related but dam it, put some umph in the game ..heh

not one mini game addition will ever make gs a honey hole of activity for very long. we need something to respark the interest at regular intervals , event bonus weeks could help with that more then a new game everyone plays for 5 days then abandons for literally months at a time.
    (0)

MORE HIGH HEELS + INSTANCED HOUSING! !

Player
    Character
    Khuja'to Binbotaj
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberel View Post
    Given that the next expansion is likely to add swimming
    A) just because we got flying in 3.0 does not mean we are getting swimming in 4.0, 4.0 decisions could be entirely new ideas
    B) we didn't get snowboarding in 3.0 (coerthas area, snow), so the likelyhood of getting blitzball in 4.0 is as likely as getting it in any other expansion.

Regardless, I'm not opposed to blitzball in the GS

Quote Originally Posted by Alberel View Post
    Fan Fest tickets get you FFX related minions that apparently hold some significance...
    The significance stems from a massive forum thread on here asking for the yuna outfit, the tidus outfit and minions are additions to that.
    (0)
    Last edited by Lambdafish; 08-29-2016 at 08:39 PM.

Player
    Character
    Cloudy Twirl
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 90
    I am still waiting for a Board in the Chocobo Square to show Fastest Race times for each Course... Why does the Verminions get a board when practically no one ever plays it. It's super rare for me to come across other Racers with a 300 Ranking it would be nice to see where we stand as far as speed without having to race one another.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Con Carne
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    I have some ideas.

1. A new area similar to a big terrace, where you can see many of Thanalan from there. It would be beautiful at night.

2. Tournaments for Chocobo Racing.

3. A "zoo", something similar to the Nautilus area from FF13 where people could pet Chocobo, sheeps...

4. A shooter minigame, one of those like the Gilgamesh or Basket ones.

5. More GATEs, one focused on Ultros (like Typhoon, who has one).
    (1)
    Sorry if my english is bad... NAEL VAN DARNUS FOR DISSIDIA!!

Chocobo Orchestrion: https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/318163
    Airship World Map: https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/386758
    Commando (COM) Limited Job: https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/413633
    Kingdom Hearts Event: https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3985385/blog/4859416/

Player
    Character
    Zohar Lahar
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    This post at reddit had some interesting ideas on a new Gold Saucer minigame(s) based on certain events in 3.56.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arctura Fengari
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    How about an inn room, so that we can retire at the gold sauces in peace. I feel like a resort should have hotel/inn rooms. :3
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast