Character
    Cyrus Branford
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60

Newly forming A7S-A8S RG LF caster & tanks - possibly 1 melee considered

Hello,
    New raid group forming on Malboro server looking for exceptional caster DPS, as well as main and off tanks (WAR preferred, but not required). Here are our requirements:

-prior raid experience (experience in Midas savage a plus, but not required)
    -ability to take constructive criticism, vocalize, and be an active member of our team
    -feel confident in your job (anything to prove this - FFlogs, Twitch, YouTube, etc).
    -access to TS3 (our VoIP of choice) and either LINE or kik messenger (for outside raid time discussion, TBD which we use)
    -drive to constantly improve and push content
    -exceptional attendance

The group has members with experience ranging from 7% A7S to A8S final phase. Raid times and days TBD, but most of us are available Sun-Fri 10pm - 2pm EST so the more open you can be, the better at the moment. Saturdays and earlier times not currently viable due to work schedules. You can e-mail me at maverick044@live.ca
    (0)
    Know me by name, Shepherd of Fire.

Player
    Character
    Artorias Souls
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    War/drk with 15% on a7s on pug group..interested in the static. Like to know how many days are you looking to do and I am assuming 10pm to 12 AM eat?
    (0)