Player
    Character
    Versatile Bottom
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by cammi View Post
    Is PS3 really holding it back? It's not like cutting PS3 out will all of a sudden give the game better graphics and whatnot. That would be ALOT of work I don't think they are willing to do. The most we would see is more little stuff... like hair.
    Ill gladly take any QoL that we currently can't have because of the ps3. They don't seem to want to offer anything that the ps3 can't have right now for the more powered machines even as an option so if dropping the ps3 gives us these things then so be it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cupcake Monster
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    They said right before HW that they are cutting PS3 when 4.0 hits. I am tired of the PS3 limitations.
    Edit: Sorry made a typo.. Meant 4.0
    (0)
    Last edited by CuteWhisper; 06-12-2016 at 06:08 PM.

Player
    Character
    Night Sky
    World
    Sagittarius
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteWhisper View Post
    They said right before HW that they are cutting PS3 when 2.0 hits. I am tired of the PS3 limitations.
    they never said so.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Cupcake Monster
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    they never said so.
    Sorry meant 4.0. They said it somewhere when someone asked if they will still drop PS3 for 3.0 and they said: "No but the PS3 support will stop in 4.0"
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Juyon Intoner
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Sorry meant 4.0. They said it somewhere when someone asked if they will still drop PS3 for 3.0 and they said: "No but the PS3 support will stop in 4.0"
    They never said its a certainty, but 4.0 is when the consideration begins. If there is still a rather healthy playerbase on it that they don't think would migrate to PS4/PC version then it won't be dropped.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cupcake Monster
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Dualblade View Post
    They never said its a certainty, but 4.0 is when the consideration begins. If there is still a rather healthy playerbase on it that they don't think would migrate to PS4/PC version then it won't be dropped.
    Ah sorry my bad misread wrong then. Still think it should drop... Tired of "PS3 limitations" excuses.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Austen Bloodspatter
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    I think people will still be able to play on PS3? but devs won't balance the game around PS3, so fps might drop a lot in some cases.
    I'm hoping they will increase lighting, texture and shader quality.
    (0)

Character
    Rumina Asou
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    its not cutting ps3 out of playing, its not having a ps3 version of the next expac. all ps3 version would be getting after would be bug fixes and qol patches.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rosa Ailanthi
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Ah sorry my bad misread wrong then. Still think it should drop... Tired of "PS3 limitations" excuses.
    They have never said "PS3 limitations" They always say servers limitations. Guys they should drop the servers so we have no limitations.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aishwarya Vaishnavi
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Rysir View Post
    Cutting out weaker consoles opens up more detailed future content. See GTA online when they dropped old gen consoles, content detail and size increased dramatically.
    that is untrue. they arent doing anything in gta5 that wasnt possible on ps3. they just couldnt add more updates to it. on top of that, GTA has lacked much content AT ALL post ps3 with the exception of low riders (totally possible on ps3), the stupid boat, and now they have the executive stuff. But its not majorly dramatically detailed content at all. GTA5 is not a good example of how cutting the consoles opens up the content. All it did for Rockstar was make it so they wouldn't have to worry about how they designed the content because heists had already taken up so much of the memory. Like was said before....upgraded graphics and whatnot would take a considerable amount of work, work that SE has already made clear they have no interest in doing.
    (1)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast