Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Momoko Tomoko
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 90
    In Aquapolis, can you add an additional "save" where when you trigger the trap and get kicked out and the screen fades to black, Yoshi-P's face would pop up and say "NO RECOMPOSE" and it will teleport you into the next room?
    (7)
    The tiniest lala.

Player
    Character
    C'thuuko Tohka
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    While I understand that it is technically not a raid, the Nidhogg Extreme (Minstral's Ballad: Nidhogg's Rage) fight in my opinion would have been far more appropriate for being in Raid Finder. What was the reason for instead putting it in Duty Finder and having it be more inaccessible than Alexander Midas (Savage) is right now due to only being available for Full Parties?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Emoni Lannis
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Are you considering a tweak in the difficulty of The Weeping City of Mhach? If not, will you increase the dungeon timer? I personally feel that there isn't enough time for fresh, new players to complete all the bosses before the timer expires. It can also seem brutally unfair when so much progress will be lost, especially considering how much time you've already devoted to the raid. I don't think it should be nerfed heavily, primarily because of how interesting this raid is, but I think there's definitely room for some slight difficulty adjustments.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Hale Storm
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    Do you have any plans to expand / evolve the concept of "Aquapolis" to maybe "Aquapolis Hard Mode" or "Aquapolis Crazy" with harder & more complex / crazy mechanis & hopefully even more glorious loot?
    We just love Aquapolis ! ~ Thank You ! <3
    (4)

I used to be Noomy...then i took shiva's Hail Storm to my knee...

Player
    Character
    Ruthar Sakata
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60

Is the Shade of Nidhogg that we defeat during 3.3 a Primal?

In 3.3 the version of Nidhogg we fight is described as a Shade of Nidhogg and not the actual wyrm. My question for Yoshi-P and the team is this: did Nidhogg, through the immense power contained within his dragon eyes and with the enduring wrath he held at the time of his death acting as prayers, transform into a primal? Thanks to the 3.0 storyline with King Thordan, we know that a dragon's eyes can be used in place of crystals as a source of aether for summoning primals. Can the power of Nidhogg's wrath against mankind match the prayers needed to manifest a primal?
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Shiru Elysia
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Healer and accurracy:

Many lvl50 gears gave accurracy to healers,even if it was a low amount.
    So,obviously,I am wondering why there is any accurracy on lvl60 gear for healers.Do you plan on putting some on next gears?

I know we can now meld materia and have our relic weapon to get accurracy,however,I am comparing lvl60 gear to lvl50 and it has no sense.
    Since healers have the potential to deal some damages thanks to cleric stance,to put some dots and earned new skills in HW to make even more, will they finally get a slightest gain on their gear?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rob Roschenburg
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    The Fate of Stars quest for the Warring Triad storyline was a very interesting new concept where we were technically running a dungeon with our friends from the main story, rather than random human beings. This, of course, allowed for more appreciation of what was going on, and time to immerse in the story, instead of rushing through like is always the case with Duty Finder.

Is this similar to the NPC dungeon-running concept that's currently in works? Even though it sounds quite impossible, yet so extremely exciting, would it ever be possible in the future to run all new dungeons and trials (for MSQ at least) with a party of Scions of the Seventh Dawn???
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Rei Sekiro
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Can you address the lack of housing again? A lot of people in the game still don't have housing and immediately people were flipping them on all servers. It's still unfair to people who want one.
    (3)
    I'm a female player who plays a male character.
    Shocker....

9. 06-15-2016 02:59 AM
    Reason
    Wrong Q&A!

Player
    Character
    Aurion Pax
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Please include a daily quest for Umbrite that is attached to a roulette such as expert. The current relic grind takes too much effort for those of us wishing to complete more then one weapon. Something along the lines of Alexandrite Maps.
    (4)
    Last edited by Edgedy; 06-15-2016 at 03:44 AM.

Player
    Character
    Airget Lamh
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    Beastmen Currency is Currency, so why were they designed to fill up the inventory slots rather than have their own "Currency" tab when you have already introduced new currencies(DOL/DOH) into 3.0?
    (11)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast