Player
    Character
    Alicity Shepherd
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 43

90001 and Occasional 90002 Errors

I'm getting extremely frustrated as I get disconnected too often to run any duties since I cannot stay online long enough to get through the queue system. I've followed all advice regarding hardware and port forwarding checks. Pingplotter is showing 0 packetloss and while connections show some variations, it's not extremely high. Also to note that I was disconnected twice while this pingplotter was running. I do not have disconnect issues with any other online games I've tried during this time.

Will reinstalling the entire game help? I've already tried port fowarding, any other suggestions. I really want to play this as my family does but I have a brother in the same city as me and he does not have an issue. Any help would be appreciated, would hate to quit if there was something I could do.

(1)

Player
    Character
    Saori Kobayashi
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    I do have the same issue since the last week. Yesterday it was horrible. I did reset my router, did port-forwarding etc.. In the end I gave up and just gone to bed. Not sure what the cause is as for now. But if I find a treatment I will let you know.
    (0)