Player
    Character
    Thunduh Struck
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60

yo why no one makes new A5S progression statics. like srsly

This is a rant, and of course I'm a new transfer.

Been on the server for 2 weeks now, specifically came from a dead server to play with people trying to get some statics together. I feel like they are hardly any progression groups here in Gilga, let alone new ones that start at A5S. Everyone pugs content here. Except you gotta be in that clear club if you want a taste.

Forums rarely have recruitment for A5S progression or new static L/S's at all. Like almost 0 or never reply back. Same with PF. I play everyday too so I check it out. I watch as my own post in these forums, as well as every other poor saps post looking for a A5S static, not get any reply's back at all and drift away.

I post at least a recruitment pf 3-4 hours a day. Not one person whispers. I joined probably 10+ A5S learning groups, and not one has filled to full. I'm hitting this wall right now in a mmo i quite enjoy because I cant find the peeps or dont have the full clear exp.
    (1)
    Last edited by Thunduh; 05-27-2016 at 11:22 AM.

Player
    Character
    Thunduh Struck
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Should I:
    1. Git gud
    2. Make your own static pleb
    3. Wait for new patch to come out, this content is old
    4. Sucks for you, play a different game
    5. Be a craftwhore and just make shit 5 hours a day

But yeah, anyone else feeling the frustration out there?
    (0)
    Last edited by Thunduh; 05-27-2016 at 11:18 AM.

Player
    Character
    Auldinne Juicie
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    In Gilgamesh at this moment... A lot of players are already at a6s and those that have pug have cleared a6s and are into a7s progression. Which is something you see a lot in pf now. There are those random pop ups in pf that a static is looking for certain a classes for a fresh a5s but that requires you tostadas logged on for hours at a time. Screen Reddit ffxiv recruitment and ffxiv forums. Also post yourself and get much exposure to increase your chances of getting a raid party.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Thunduh Struck
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranion View Post
    In Gilgamesh at this moment... A lot of players are already at a6s and those that have pug have cleared a6s and are into a7s progression. Which is something you see a lot in pf now. There are those random pop ups in pf that a static is looking for certain a classes for a fresh a5s but that requires you tostadas logged on for hours at a time. Screen Reddit ffxiv recruitment and ffxiv forums. Also post yourself and get much exposure to increase your chances of getting a raid party.
    I dont mind having a set static schedule. I have a forum in the reddit as well. I spam in Illdyshire too. Its a ghost town when it comes to A5S. Literally its ridiculous. Let alone the fact that my roomie and I are trying to find on of these groups and both be a part of it. I feel like the odds of that ever happening are slim to none.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elysian Latte
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    I'm down to be in one, otherwise once my sub runs out, i'm quitting for a while. I'm an AST available any day between 1pm and 10pm
    (0)