Player
    Character
    Dro Frehter
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70

3.3 Beast Tribe Crafting Question

I saw that the new beast tribe quests will be centered around crafting. My question is, will the items required to be crafted be obtainable via the MB? I have not gotten into crafting yet and I would still like to be able to partake of these quests. Thoughts?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Korra Sato
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    if anything the Moogles will be like the old Icahtl crafting tribe. you'll have to have a crafting class to utilize the beast tribe. if I had to guess it will be like the Vanu and be available right off the bat at 50 so you can still use it for levelling.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Dro Frehter
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Ugh, thanks for the feedback!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Makasita Fenrir
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by DroFrehter View Post
    I saw that the new beast tribe quests will be centered around crafting. My question is, will the items required to be crafted be obtainable via the MB? I have not gotten into crafting yet and I would still like to be able to partake of these quests. Thoughts?
    The Ixali quests give you the items and recipes you need. You'll probably have to haul around some special item that "unlocks" the Heavensward beastmen crafts, but the game will (likely) supply the mats for you. You could do Ixali quests 1-50, then beastmen whatevers from 50 to 60. Ain't gotta touch a single crafting recipe outside that.
    (0)
    #gitgud

Ongoing mission: Tank everything on DRG. On purpose.

Player
    Character
    Frederick Blake
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I have a question as well.
    There are gonna be quesst were you have to use your gather job, in orther to recolect the items that you will use for the craft?
    (0)
    Last edited by Frederick22; 05-25-2016 at 06:17 AM.

Player
    Character
    Korra Sato
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    It's not impossible but I would think it unlikely. The last crafting tribe didn't have any gathering quests that I ever saw.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cassius Murdock
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by KorraBelle View Post
    It's not impossible but I would think it unlikely. The last crafting tribe didn't have any gathering quests that I ever saw.
    Ixal's definitely have fishing, mining and botanist quests. If moogles are handled the same way, it's likely a few of the random dailies would involve gathering.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Jojozan Nanazan
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Beam1249 View Post
    Ixal's definitely have fishing, mining and botanist quests. If moogles are handled the same way, it's likely a few of the random dailies would involve gathering.
    While the Ixali quests did have gathering, the level requirement was 1-3. Basically, even a brand new gatherer can pull it off, though the location might be fairly dangerous.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Frederick Blake
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Im asking this beacuse if we end having a gather quest and it needs to be 50 in orther to do so. Well even less ppl will be able to do the moogles, or at least at an slower rate than the rest.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dro Frehter
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by fm_fenrir View Post
    The Ixali quests give you the items and recipes you need. You'll probably have to haul around some special item that "unlocks" the Heavensward beastmen crafts, but the game will (likely) supply the mats for you. You could do Ixali quests 1-50, then beastmen whatevers from 50 to 60. Ain't gotta touch a single crafting recipe outside that.
    Totally off topic but your sig cracks me up.. Was doing Crystal Tower on my DRG the other night and everybody was standing around so I pulled the whole first room.. and everyone lost it, it was hilarious.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast