Player
    Character
    Emma Ishii
    World
    Typhon
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 60

Fan Festival 2016 North America, one ticket per account?

I watched 30th Live Letter yesterday. According to a slide I saw, it says "Those who are subscribed at the moment will be eligible to purchase tickets" for north america fan festival 2016.
    I have been playing this game with one account with my husband for more than two years and we are hoping to attend Fan Fest this year. My question is, are we going to be able to purchase two tickets for both of us with one account? or does my husband need to purchase and create account as well?

Also if there are others with similar situation please post what your plans are.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yu Zeneolsia
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ArockLee View Post
    I watched 30th Live Letter yesterday. According to a slide I saw, it says "Those who are subscribed at the moment will be eligible to purchase tickets" for north america fan festival 2016.
    I have been playing this game with one account with my husband for more than two years and we are hoping to attend Fan Fest this year. My question is, are we going to be able to purchase two tickets for both of us with one account? or does my husband need to purchase and create account as well?

Also if there are others with similar situation please post what your plans are.
    I dont know how FFXIV handles that part, but in most mmorpgs account sharing is against the rules. This could be the reason why 1 account = 1 ticket
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aeon Rakshasa
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    You aren't supposed to share accounts anyway, so... theoretically this is not a problem unless you are breaking rules.
    (1)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ホイホイ Commissions ==> http://goo.gl/RwVnHZ

Clearly, the best Final Fantasy character is Locke Cole.
    Glamour is TRUE ENDGAME

Player
    Character
    Death Stix
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Hi I have a slightly different problem, I have been playing FF XIV (since 1.0!!) on an EU account but would very much like to attend the North American Fan Fest in Vegas, since I can't make the EU one next year. I'm wondering if the tickets will be made available first to subscribers on US accounts? Would I be able to get a ticket at all? That would certainly help in making travel plans in advance!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ostrogniew Radlutasch
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    I will need to buy a set of three (since I've got three people in our group that's going.) A limit of one ticket per "account" is silly. Last time they limited it to four total, I think.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kisik Merneith
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Well, going by your quote, "Those who are subscribed at the moment will be eligible to purchase tickets". Tickets is clearly plural, so you should be able to buy more than one.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Khuja'to Binbotaj
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisik View Post
    Well, going by your quote, "Those who are subscribed at the moment will be eligible to purchase tickets". Tickets is clearly plural, so you should be able to buy more than one.
    contextually, that quote could easily be referring to "tickets" as a concept, rather than "tickets" as in multiple instances of 'ticket'. English is a wonderful language...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Emma Ishii
    World
    Typhon
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyar View Post
    I will need to buy a set of three (since I've got three people in our group that's going.) A limit of one ticket per "account" is silly. Last time they limited it to four total, I think.
    If they did like you said in 2014, I really hope they will let us purchase multiple tickets this time as well. Otherwise getting a new copy of the game to only purchase an extra ticket sounds silly.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vanille Vaneta
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambdafish View Post
    contextually, that quote could easily be referring to "tickets" as a concept, rather than "tickets" as in multiple instances of 'ticket'. English is a wonderful language...
    Last year I bought two. I'm pretty sure that this time it'll be possible to buy more than one as well. Just make sure you have the names of everyone
    (1)