Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Q: I really love Haurchefant! I believe there were many stories in Patch 3.2 that reminded us of him, was this your intention?

A: It’s not because I’m writing it that I wanted to write more about him, but I wanted to write this from a player’s point of view, where they ventured through Ishgard. I pushed Meaehiro to change the scene with Haurchefant inside the intercessory in Patch 2.55. I would like for everyone to feel the struggles that our adventurers will continue to go through in these stories.
    (16)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Q: I feel like the writing style for MMORPGs and single-player RPGs differs, but could you tell us some hardships or techniques in relation to scenario writing for MMORPGs?

A: The entire event team is focused on keeping things brief when they can be. We understand that players want to hurry up and get to the content, so we are trying to tell the story without pushing the volume too much.

Yoshida: During the main scenario quests, we want you to go on a journey with an NPC, and this is not synced up with other players’ progress. It’s difficult to have super long cutscenes when you are playing with others in a party, so it’s tough to keep this in mind that this is an online game's story.
    (18)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4