There are so many great glasses options, but there are equally many great hats in this game. I feel like this is a conflict of interests, in a sense. I always want my character to wear glasses, but I end up slapping a hat on instead because it looks better.

Then I had a little thought to myself. "How could I get both?" Then the idea popped into my head: "What if certain head items such as Sharlyan Goggles, Glasses, hell maybe even Succubus Horns could be Glamoured over the Earring Slot instead of the Head Slot."

The only problem I can foresee with this, is that the location of earrings is probably done using a "root" piece that attaches to a specific place on the ear, and that this "root" may cause glasses models to stretch warp or bend in unintended ways if you tried to equip them there. This means that it's probably not as simple as unlocking the ability to equip them to a new slot, but rather entirely new items probably have to be made with new "root" points in order for them to function properly.

Still, if there's a significant interest for such a thing, I would love to see it implemented.