Player
    Character
    Aisha Black
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70

Question about ethernal bonding

Been the bride, In advance of going into the cathedral, they take you into a room where you can prepare. In that room.

¿Can you call the hairdresser?¿Wich services do you have in that room?¿Can you call retainers?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    I checked out my wedding video and there aren't retainer bells or crystal bells for the hairdresser in the room I was in. So prepare in advance!
    (0)

http://king.canadane.com

Player
    Character
    Enkidoh Roux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Remembering back to my own wedding, there is a npc in the bride/groom changeroom which you use to access the hairdresser (the paid wedding ceremonies even give you a free ticket to change your hairstyle at that time, and in fact you even get a new hairstyle unlocked with the wedding), instead of calling the hairdresser with a crystal bell.

You can also make last minute changes to the aspects of the ceremony by accessing the Registry book on the table in the room, but you need to make sure your fiance's choices also match, otherwise it throws up an error. You do not have access to your retainers though once inside the bride/groom changeroom so you have to make sure you access them from somewhere else before entering the Sanctum.

Either way, congrats on your engagement!

EDIT: Hmm... I just checked my screenshots, and the Ceremony Concierge just explained about how the ceremony works, and the Registry is only for finalizing the ceremony's details, and does not seem to have any option to change your hairstyle. So, I'm afraid I'm going to have to concur with Canadane, that you need to make sure you've already changed your hairstyle and make sure you have your wedding attire in your inventory/Armoury Chest before entering the Sanctum, otherwise you will be unable to get this equipment once you enter the changerooms sadly.
    (0)
    Last edited by Enkidoh; 05-13-2016 at 02:12 AM.

Player
    Character
    Aisha Black
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Ok, lots of thanks for the answers, i think ill play a sure card and go to the wedding ready in a hooded full armor suit so he dont know what im wearing XDD
    (1)

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    My wife did the same thing. Showed up in the Mistbeard Mask she did. Was a lovely surprise in the end.
    Congratulations, by the way!
    (1)

http://king.canadane.com