Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Captain Fodemhouse
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    I Dare anyone to find a tank on top 100... If u find, ask him if he is a monk please... lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Knives Stryfe
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Fodemhouse View Post
    I Dare anyone to find a tank on top 100... If u find, ask him if he is a monk please... lol
    There's actually quite a few on primal which is what you are referring to I assume as you're from behemoth. Going by ranking for 5/10/2015 and just glancing at the list #22, #34, #44, #62, #69, #80 I have all only ever seen as tank in there. #53 and #77 are also tanks but I'm not 100% sure if its their main like the others. I'm sure there are more but these guys are just the ones I've ever only seen playing tank in feast. These guy are all also either WAR or PLD. I know of no Dark Knight within the top 100.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fate Li
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrii View Post
    There's actually quite a few on primal which is what you are referring to I assume as you're from behemoth. Going by ranking for 5/10/2015 and just glancing at the list #22, #34, #44, #62, #69, #80 I have all only ever seen as tank in there. #53 and #77 are also tanks but I'm not 100% sure if its their main like the others. I'm sure there are more but these guys are just the ones I've ever only seen playing tank in feast. These guy are all also either WAR or PLD. I know of no Dark Knight within the top 100.
    they are way more than that actually but it's whatever, they are around 20 ish tank in top 100 on primal (tough some like switching class often)

Btw Knives, why don't you pvp more ? I miss you =<
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Knives Stryfe
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayo View Post
    they are way more than that actually but it's whatever, they are around 20 ish tank in top 100 on primal (tough some like switching class often)

Btw Knives, why don't you pvp more ? I miss you =<
    There's undoubtedly more I just listed some I knew that play exclusively tank and nothing else in there which I think was what the OP was wondering if there were any tanks in there that made the top 100 without piggy backing wins off another class. Atm I took a break from feast since all I really wanted was to be in the top 25 to secure a spot for the top 100 by the end of the season (plus I was turning into an a**hole even to ppl I like so I needed to step back for a bit) but I did play 3 matches tonight and will probably make a run for platinum at some point soon since I'm only 300 points away from it now.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Captain Fodemhouse
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    I didnt even check your list but dont u think that is something wrong with the first one at # 22 ? And like I said, he is probably a monk... Anyway, see you in the feast...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Knives Stryfe
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    I didnt even check your list but dont u think that is something wrong with the first one at # 22 ? And like I said, he is probably a monk... Anyway, see you in the feast...
    I wrote that yesterday so the rankings have obviously changed since then but the point was yes there are a number of tank mains in the top 100. DPS will of course consist the majority of the top 100 because for one thing they take up half the slots per match and are also the easier role to carry ppl on. The monk bandwagon gets longer by the season I agree but it's still wholly possible to reach top 100 as a tank without playing as anything but tank (especially war). Given that the feast format is 2 dps 1 healer 1 tank I'd say tank is represented about as well as one would expect. Healer however seems to be noticeably absent in number.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kyani Jawantal
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Healer however seems to be noticeably absent in number.
    That's easy to explain: Healers can only carry through being a lot better. You can't really contribute to damage, and only WHM can contribute to kill pressure, so carrying winds up just being "Significantly outplay the enemy healer AND both enemy DPS".

Not a lot of Bronze or Silver healers can do that, so they're stuck.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    O-o O-o
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by NessaWyvern View Post
    I get a little antsy when Wars have 4 stacks and are still in deliverance, just because people start hitting you more, and my mana is draining a bit faster nothing too bad. If there's 30seconds left on the clock and you switch to defiance when we are winning, then it's great XD. 6+ stacks then I get really flustered. 10 stacks and I screech at my comp screen many swearwords while typing in chat "Defiance please. "
    I smile whenever you're my healer because it's so refreshing knowing I'll be having a competent healer.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Taisai Jin
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 64
    I know of no Dark Knight within the top 100.
    I (well, Sotek Sasara) might just have done it... Just got Gold, 948 rating, assuming bottom of Chaos doesn't change much (and it hasn't for a few days, actually people have been dropping rating enough that people are getting back onto the top 100 without any change in their rating...), that should put me at a lowly #96, having played nothing but Dark Knight in Feast...
    (0)
    Last edited by Nalien; 05-12-2016 at 02:35 AM.

Player
    Character
    Aviars Lightsworn
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    I think the rank 9 on primal atm might be a warrior, when they came up I looked and they were wearing warrior pvp gear.
    (0)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast