Player
    Character
    Airget Lamh
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90

Craft yield

So I was wondering with the changes they made to crafting this last update everything is a 1 yield synth when completed. However I noticed with Carpenter you can do 3 logs at once to synth lumber faster. I was wondering if Wearvers had a similar option when making their products or are they only able to produce 1 at a time. Also if there are any Alchemist reading this I was wondering if perhaps Alchemist are able to produce more then 1 linseed oil at a time. To me it just feels like an odd change to make to just reduce them all to one when you consider how some use to be 12.

You would think it be more logical to just divide them all by 3 so that something like linseed oil would have more then one made a synth.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zerrith Blakken
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Threads and cloth can be made 3 at a time.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Corral Rose
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    to make say 3 cotton yarn at a time you use 6 cotton bolls, this is the same for any you want to make 3 of. Same for cloth, instead of 2 cotton yarn you use 6 cotton yarn. Hope this helps
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aleczan Knighthill
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...236#post359236

Most material synthing have both a 1-set recipe and 3-set recipe. Some, like Ore => Ingot, have a special "discount" probably due to synthesis ingredient box capacity. (3 ores = 1 ingot, but 8 ores = 3 ingots)

However, I don't know about Alchemy, but as far as I've looked, there's no similar recipe for Alchemy material.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Daenerys Sedai
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I may have been doing it wrong, but I found that you can't synth, for example, 3 yarns from 6 moko grass using a needle. I had to use my spinning wheel.
    (0)
    Server: Sargatanas || Main Job: Scholar || Chocobo: Bonchon

Player

Must've been something else going on, I know I've done cotton bollx6 with mainhand, because I can't be bothered to do anything but tap enter while watching hulu, which uses mainhand :-)
    (0)