Player
    Character
    G'runcle Twospirited
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90

tradecraft turn in changes please.

can we get all tradecraft turn ins to allow us to get the leve once, but turn in at the npc multiple times, until we hit a complete button to stop. some seem to have it, most don't.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Viper Romani
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    I would also gladly like to see the trade craft turn in to have changes. Having to choose between handing over more if you have more than 1 in the inventory it would really make things a lot easier than just running back and forth to the leve npc and traveling back.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lufie Newleaf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Oh I get it. Yeah that actually makes sense to eliminate the back and forth redundancy. The most efficient solution then would be to change it so you only accept each levequest once ever, and henceforth the target npc who receives the delivery will always have the option open to accept that same leve item again, making it clear that 1 leve allowance is deducted from the player with each item/s given. It would also mean all npcs who receive items from leves will need to be marked with an icon on the map so you can't forget the locations of them once you no longer need to pick up levequests to access them.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    G'runcle Twospirited
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufalus View Post
    Oh I get it. Yeah that actually makes sense to eliminate the back and forth redundancy. The most efficient solution then would be to change it so you only accept each levequest once ever, and henceforth the target npc who receives the delivery will always have the option open to accept that same leve item again, making it clear that 1 leve allowance is deducted from the player with each item/s given. It would also mean all npcs who receive items from leves will need to be marked with an icon on the map so you can't forget the locations of them once you no longer need to pick up levequests to access them.
    the only prob is that you'd fill your quest list fast, if it was this way. however, if it was like the DOL leves, at least the ones i saw in mor dhona, where you could turn in multiple times if you had more of the same item in your bags, yes. than once done, click complete order to remove it from your quest list. that's what i'm hoping can be brought in for DOH leves
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arrhin Terremiaux
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Maquinna View Post
    can we get all tradecraft turn ins to allow us to get the leve once, but turn in at the npc multiple times, until we hit a complete button to stop. some seem to have it, most don't.
    Yas, some have multiple turn ins, I'd love to see more.
    (0)
    Don't touch me there

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    some seem to have it, most don't.
    This is actually base don the leveplate.
    You may have noticed the artwork for some leves look differently. Charity levequests give you the option of turning in multiple times.
    (0)

http://king.canadane.com

Player
    Character
    Lufie Newleaf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    the only prob is that you'd fill your quest list fast, if it was this way. however, if it was like the DOL leves, at least the ones i saw in mor dhona, where you could turn in multiple times if you had more of the same item in your bags, yes. than once done, click complete order to remove it from your quest list. that's what i'm hoping can be brought in for DOH leves
    I didn't mean that. Clear the quest once ever and it's gone from your quest list. It doesn't need quests any more, the end point npc just remains unlocked to take further submissions without you needing to collect a quest or have an active quest. It's a rewrite on how it's handled, like with custom delivery npcs you only need to do the quest to unlock them once ever and then they just remain unlocked and marked on the map to accept items from you forever.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dusk Wyi
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    Seems like a good idea, having to keep picking up the same levequest multiple times isn't fun.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Maeka Blazewing
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Nah, they want you to go back and forth between questgiver and quest-ender as part of the quest, to make things take as long as humanly possible. They want you to dump 1,000+ gil into teleports every time you do a levequest, and that's part of the design otherwise they wouldn't put the quest starter and quest ender in entirely different zones. They're not going to let you just take 10 bows and dump them on an NPC to complete the quest 10 times.
    (0)