Player
    Character
    Omega Anathema
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70

Mid Core static looking for members

Hey guys, a few of us have started up a static for a couple of days a week. We will be going Tuesday/Thursday 7-9 ish Eastern Time. Possibly another day on the weekend if we all want to.

We are currently looking for

DPS- Multiple Roles

We are currently progressing through Sephi Ex- and will be moving on to Savage once we clear.

We do not require any prior experience, we will all be learning together. Please just know your class and come with a positive attitude. Although we want to progress we also want to enjoy raiding and have a more casual outlook.

If interested please contact me (Ooh Lala) in game
    (0)
    Last edited by Oohlalaheals; 05-11-2016 at 08:12 AM.

Player
    Character
    Ellere Valahan
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    I'll see if I can poke you in game some time tomorrow. Just wanted to drop by my interest.

I currently main a SCH, which is also my most geared, so that would be my first choice! I'm in the process of switching to an AST main, but with the relic grind it's a bit lower in ilevel than the SCH.

I also have a MCH alt I wouldn't mind using as well, if that was something you could work with. I'm pretty flexible.

Again I'll try and contact you in game as soon as I can.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Omega Anathema
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Bumping this thread- edited above as well. We are now progressing through Sephi ex. We are still in need of multiple roles- Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7-9 ish EST. PST to Ooh Lala in game if you are interested.
    (0)
    Last edited by Oohlalaheals; 05-11-2016 at 08:11 AM.

Player
    Character
    Mister Monkey
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Hi,

Currently a i207 PLD. I don't have prior experience but am definitely willing to learn. I'll try catching you in game again.

Thanks,

My IGN is Mister Monkey
    (0)