Player
    Character
    Tanin Waveryder
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 59

Error 2002 when hitting start!

I have had no problems connecting to your data centers before! But 2 days ago i now get the error 2002 everytime i hit the start button to connect to aether! It does the same for all the other data centers as well! Please help! i have been playing for quite some time now and would love to get back to leveling with my GF! thank you
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Code Kurisu
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Same here more that 3 days now, getting damn 2002 lobby error on my 2 accounts, I've already canceled auto-renewal for subscription, after this month I'm out, why pay for a un-delivered service?

BTW, already raised a ticket, no use.

If any help, I'm pretty much sure in my case is an ISP routing issue with TATA Communications.

You can also try WTFast to re-route, but I'm just sick of wasting my money for thing they should works as is in the first place.

Nice Work Square Enix!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tanin Waveryder
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 59
    Yeah im going to cancel my recurring sub! I am hopinh maybe a maintenance or an update will resolve my issue? Like i said this was never a problem for me before and now all of a sudden! with no changes to our internet! i cannot access any of the data centers! just error 2002 and then the whole game closes...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aira Comet
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    I'm connecting fine to all datacenters except the one I'm having characters on. Chaos always gives me the 2002 error. Since last night that is.

Complaining about stuff on the forums usually fixes the problem somehow. I hope it helps this time too

EDIT: LMAO, as always, it worked. hahaha!
    (0)
    Last edited by Guesswhat; 05-03-2016 at 11:06 PM.