Player
    Character
    K'rina Sato
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by KayaTokido View Post
    Cash Shop stuff, like Snow, Papalymo, Cid and the like. I'd love to buy those, but I am playing a female character and am really sad I am missing out on those.
    God yes please! So many potential samurai glams on the mog station and I can't touch ANY of it! T_T
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Klair Gawain
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    The Spring Trousers from Gold Saucer's fashion report are far cuter on females as shorts than they are on males. Couldn't we have had two versions of them? Men can wear short shorts too!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Izayoi Niwa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    You know... things like this wouldn't "take excessive time and resources" if they just didn't bother with the restrictions in the first place; like any sane developer would opt to do. Same goes for class restrictions on glamour, they waste time creating new items of existing pieces when they could just go in and remove the restriction on a universal level; which is probably much easier than making a brand new piece with the same blasted model every time.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I'll necro-thread this to add the Fairy Tale Prince gear to the gender unlocking. >w>
    (1)
    Last edited by Mimilu; 07-27-2018 at 02:01 AM.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14