Player
    Character
    Knot Destroyer
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukha View Post
    It is, but on the other hand, I didn't see a single piece of gender locked gear in the patch notes, so I'll take it.

Edit: ....And then I log in and see that the Moonfire stuff is all gender-locked, which is okay since it's an equal number of male and female items, but it worries me that it wasn't marked as such in the patch notes.
    Not really complain about the moonfire gear, but why the sandal is gender locked? female has shiny texture and male only plain texture.

I'm happy with the gender distribution on this patch so it's not really bother me, but that just what makes me wonder when I see on MB.
    (4)
    Last edited by Eul; 06-08-2016 at 07:31 PM.

Player
    Character
    Quis Tyril
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Tailcoat and Butler sets. It's hypocritical to gender lock them while the Best Man's set is not gender locked.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Eul View Post
    Not really complain about the moonfire gear, but why the sandal is gender locked? female has shiny texture and male only plain texture.

I'm happy with the gender distribution on this patch so it's not really bother me, but that just what makes me wonder when I see on MB.
    I think the male sandals are suppose to be just leather, while the female's straps are ribbons.
    Still kind of lame though... >w>
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Waira Amarilla
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Lightning's gear for men and Snow's gear for women.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Lukh'a Lybhica
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimilu View Post
    I think the male sandals are suppose to be just leather, while the female's straps are ribbons.
    Still kind of lame though... >w>
    Agreed. I like both versions, they really should have made those unisex like the hat.

Really, the entire set should have been; what about the ladies who want shorts, or the MRoes who need a new speedo-esque model to dye pink?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukha View Post
    Really, the entire set should have been; what about the ladies who want shorts, or the MRoes who need a new speedo-esque model to dye pink?
    Agreed.
    Males already have access to speedos, so there should be no issue with giving them another one and females could use more options for shorts, seeing as they generally get short-shorts (or bloomers, in Lala's case).
    (1)

Character
    Lyra Aerite
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Message to Community Rep Sicycre:

As previously stated by other players, it would be rather difficult for people to find exactly the single item they want to vote for (ie Like) when a thread has several pages. There's also the fact that in some cases it's entire sets that we want to prioritize because just one piece without the others looks different and sometimes not good. Another important thing to keep in mind is that some of the earlier posts have already received several Likes to denote that people do want those sets to be prioritized.

I don't know whether you intend to create a new thread where the posting rules are clearly posted from the beginning, or even if such a thread already exists, but if so, could you please respond to this thread to let us know and close this thread to avoid further confusion?

In any case, my priority for a single set would be Thancred's:

Scion Thief's Tunic
    Scion Thief's Halfgloves
    Scion Thief's Gaskins
    Scion Thief's Armored Calligae

Though there are several tunics, none have quite the look of his, and can't even look like his if dyed black. The belt displayed on top of the tunic is also a great element and adds to his look.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sygglona Ahldfarrwyn
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    When I found out that the butler set was male-only, I was pretty sad that I had to continue using the Best Man's set on my femroe's mnk.

Free the butler!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Knot Destroyer
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Akonyl View Post
    When I found out that the butler set was male-only, I was pretty sad that I had to continue using the Best Man's set on my femroe's mnk.

Free the butler!
    Free the maid dress too < Yes, please! >
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Margaretha Sorin
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I hope they have not forgotten about this, right?. This increases much more freedom for all.
    (1)

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast