Player
    Character
    S'mikomi Akane
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90

i225 SCH w/A5S Enrage Exp LF Static

So my last static fell apart because the leader suddenly disappeared without a word so I'm looking for a new group. I've seen the enrage for A5S and can do the bombs if needed.

The times I'm available to raid are pretty much any days EXCEPT the occasional Thursday (I have stuff like every other month on a random Thursday so I can inform which ones I can do) from 8PM EST to 11PM EST. I'm reliable and dependable and do my research on the fights before we enter them. I'd prefer to run a minimum of 3 days if possible.

I'm not willing to transfer servers at this time and I'd rather not leave my FC but I will if the group requires it. Reply back or try to find me in game if I seem like someone you'd like to try out.
    (0)
    Last edited by RavenL; 04-19-2016 at 11:17 AM.

Player
    Character
    Nazar Kysra
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    eeeh my group is looking for a sch, we're currently on as5 swell, but we're on sarg. if you'd be willing to hop over? if you have any questions let me know
    (0)

Player
    Character
    S'mikomi Akane
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I have a house and irreplaceable friends on gilgamesh so I wouldnt be up to transfering. Sorry. I am still looking for a solid static on gilgamesh though.
    (0)