Character
    Drakanous Firestone
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90

General Sephirot Ex Visual Guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBpj_Dr-FA0

There are plenty of guides out there, but not everyone does it the same way or likes the same method. I made this to help other groups that have been struggling with commonly used strats. It's not "THE" way to do the fight but it works for us and might for you too. If nothing else, it has a full list of the mechanics and their order without cuts, repeats or breaks. This doesn't explain the details of mechanics, just our method and a brief "why". It's all text based too with the fight in the background, no talking.

If you don't know the base mechanics of the fight, I'd recommend a more in-depth guide from those like MTQ or Mr Happy. Otherwise I hope this helps if you're having difficulty getting your groups through the fight. Also it's my first attempt at any sort of guide so if you have suggestions to make it better I'm all ears.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ashkendor Zahirr
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    This is a simple, clean guide that does a very good job of showing the order of mechanics. Not a good beginner guide, but would be nice for an intermediate player that knows what the mechanics do and is in the process of putting the fight together as a whole.

I think your strat for Da'at tethers could be better (my group always picks them up and takes them to the front left). :3
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kroemgarr Hollborgsyn
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Not 100% related but this guy has some quality stuff up on YT with his raid group.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ebonwings Drakostorm
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    I should do those @.@Sephirot EX and ThordanEx. Been busy farming Ravana and Bismarck Ex and no drop XD
    (0)
    Last edited by Ebonwings; 04-09-2016 at 11:23 PM.